16.16 Forever ❔

"Drunk & in love" - Unsure
====================================================================================
Xodia Welsher
Date : A random day in December
Pov : 1st
(Time jump one month)

" Slow down" I moaned as Jahseh roughly pounded in & out of me. He roughly grabbed my breast as I pulled his face to mines. Kissing him slowly and sloppy. Moans had slipped out during this long sweaty kiss threatening to stop my breathing. I had reached my high about 5 times and all I felt at this point was pure ecstasy. He continued to thrust in and out of me. Knowing how to please me and my unruly desire for the dagger.  Taking a finger and rubbing it against my clit. I still hadn't adjusted to his size but that wasn't of his concern. His concern was satisfying my every need and then some. My leg kept sliding off his shoulder .. I was a sweaty moany mess. I grabbed the pillow holding it over my face in hope of  muffling my moans. He forcefully removed the pillow and demands to hear me moan.

"Jah" is all I can get out before he grabs my neck , a light grip but still enough to make my whole body shiver.

"What did you just call me" He removes himself from my core. I stare with a hint of beg in my eyes

"Jahseh why'd-" cutting me off by slamming himself into me. The room was filled with sound of our nude bodies clapping together making its own beat and my moans as the singing.

"What am I again" he whispered in my ear as his thrust started to get sloppy.

"Da" As I tried to finish my sentence I arched my back. My whole body quaking as if I was once again going to release. Jahseh was hitting a spot I didn't know I had. His low grunts made it all the more enjoyable.

"Daddy im gonna" I clenched onto his tip as if the earth was ending. Once Jahseh realized this he demanded I held it as he pulled out. Planting a sloppy kiss on my Breast slowly making his way towards my inner thighs.

"Daddy stop playing" I whinnied trying to hold my fluids was becoming nearly impossible. I needed him inside me .. tongue or dagger I needed something.

I wake up , sweaty and surrounded in a puddle of white substance. This was the 3rd dream I had like this since me and Jahseh stopped talking. I get out the bed and pull the sheets off the bed. Cleaning my mess up and changing the sheets. I get in the tub quickly and scrub myself down. I decided against clothes cause who the fuck gonna see me. I lay on my bed .. turning over grabbing my phone.

🗡💔🖤 would like to FaceTime
Accept                                  Decline

I face my phone towards the calling and hit accept against better judgment.

"Hey baby" Jahseh says slurring a bit. Do I really wanna talk to a drunk Jahseh .. last time I spoke to him he hung up to go lay in a bed with someone else.

"Hey Jah" I say hurt laced in my voice. I knew he wasn't in the right state of mind. He probably wouldn't even remember this call in the morning.

"Why you up so late princess" He says grabbing a cup and drinking from it.

"I had a dream.. it woke me up" I blush at the thought. Jahseh was my first ever wet dream and it's funny cause I'm about to graduate high school and I'm the virginiest virgin there is.

"I'm sorry about the other night. It isn't what it may have seemed but regardless I just wanted to let you know what we have is forever" before I could respond he banged the phone on me. Forever. F O R E V E R. With this man. Do I even really want that ..

—————————————————————
(//My smut is trash but I felt it was time for some action .. It was uncomfortable as hell writing that but I love y'all so I did it anyways//)

(//What do y'all think will happen next chapter ? Is Xodia gonna find out how far jah will go to get what he thinks is rightfully his ? Will her dream become a reality ?//)

(//Y'all better comment and vote cause writing with nails on is no joke (I got them done again yesterday)//)

(//On another note I'm mad at one of my favorite people to talk too and I truly don't think she cares and it's making me sad //)

(\\ A & J's world  forever 💗🌎🌑 //)