7.7 I'm your's ❓

"I just wanna say you're mine , you're mine , fuck what you heard you're mine" - Beyoncé
====================================================================================
Xodia Welsher
Date : A random day in November
Pov : 1st

Journal Entry #6

I see dark eyes,

And,

Black lies I'd rather be,

Dead ,

Filling my head with different ways,

It's time consuming,

Twisting my anxiety,

As my stability crumbles,

Like it was never there,

It's to much,

My souls broken,

I don't wanna be,

Alive,

I can't feel happiness,

With all the lies,

I've seen the pain,

In my own eyes,

Death is my soulmate,

It's destine at all times,

You trust,

Or love,

You will die,

Souless ,

but you managed to steal my soul,

lust,

I'm Poor dirt and,

I get attached without feeling,

Anything other than the life I'm living,

would be enough but,

It's time,

Mind is weak so I don't know,

Whos to trust at all,

And my broken soul swallowed my heart,

The feeling is numb,

My life is crumbling,

Ecstasy is all you want from me,

So I'm facing my death alone,

In the snow,

Journal Entry Over

"Alexa pause the music"

As I wrap up my entry , that I based on Jahseh's song snow I check the time.

"5:00" the black clock with yellow numbers read. I close my laptop (if ya forgot she's been writing on her laptop since a certain dickface stole her book ) I had already taken my bath now I just had to slip on an outfit.

"You can do this." I whispered to myself , as I pulled out an outfit to wear. Getting dressed felt like it took forever but finishing it up I realize , I'm gonna go meet with Jah and this can either go really good or really bad. I was dreading every minute of dragging out the house.

As I make my way to crosstown I feel my anxiety start to rise. What if he humiliates me , what if he ends up never giving me my book back. My mind raced up until I got to the Avenue. I pulled out my phone to check the time "5:55" almost two minutes later I received a text.

718 - 935 - 1230 :

The little park , next to the coffee shop , walk there and wait for me

I do as told and walk into the park. There's a few junkies , I'm not surprised though , this city has more junkies than animals. I sit on a bench tryna brace myself for whatever's gonna happen. Wrapped in my thoughts , the sun that beamed so bright was covered. I look up to see Jahseh with an ugly smirk on his face. As I'm about to speak he cuts me off.

"Shh , Xodia I'm gonna make this simple , your mines , you belong to me , you want your book back , follow what I say , every time you disobey me , I'll post a page ,and don't fall in love with me , this is pure ecstasy."

I just stay quiet , does he not know I'm already in love with him. Those words where for him about him. He roughly lifts my head up.

"Got it" he asks with a raised eyebrow. I simply nod , my stomach is in a knot and I feel as I'm gonna hurl.

"Since you belong to me I brought you something" he says looking in his jacket pocket. He pulls out a necklace. It looks expensive to say the least. He yanks me off the bench. I just stair , completely helpless , he turns me around and puts it on me.

"Xodia don't take it off and don't lose it , if any of the following happens , you better hope I don't find you"

"Jahseh , what's the whole point of this" I say confused , he could just give me back my book and leave me alone. He turns me around and grabs my neck , squeezing tightly but not enough to cut all air to my lungs off.

"Don't question me, if I don't speak to you don't speak to me, when you see me in school don't look my way. We are strangers just like before but the necklace doesn't come off no matter what."

I just stair at him in utter disbelief of what's happening. It's like I'm his property, I feel like a helpless puppy , was my book really worth becoming someone's play toy ?

"Give me your phone"

I nearly exploded with laughter as he said this.

"I'm not giving you my phone"

He looks at me with a blank expression. His hand tightens around my neck , I start to search my pocket for my phone , passing it to him , he lets go and tears escape my eyes.

"Password" he says , I take my phone and put my Face ID in , he takes my phone back and scrolls to Instagram, it's gotten pretty dark since the sun had just set.

"Stand back" he says lift my phone , I do as told and stand back , he snaps a picture and then continues doing what he was doing.

(After the events)

Walking into my house I play with the necklace. My life has turnt into a game. I'm his , I don't understand it. His game , and I'm not sure how to win or get out. I sit on my bed and get on instagram, checking my feed I see the picture he took with a interesting caption.

Liked by Rylandx_ , Cinthegoat, Kingkass, Yungboitrunks , Delany_5 , XXXTENTACION and 345 othersXodiasss I belong to you daddy 💗

Xodiasss I belong to you daddy 💗

Comments Disabled

--------------------
Hey y'all , ight so next chapter will consist of social media and text and calls cause ima lazy ass bitch and y'all are so supportive I could just kill you all no but fr you guys are sweeties so ya deserve faster updates , but someone suggest some shit you wanna see happen you never know it may just happen , anyways love you all (especially you aliy) fucken biggest ass supporter and shit , also give me some feedback on this chapter, till next time

991 words , Unedited