.Chapitre Vingt-deux.

"I'd love to move in with you," I whispered to him softly. He heard me though, loud and clear. He jumped up, forgetting I was on his lap. I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly, not wanting to fall on the floor.

Ethan seemed to finally realize I was attached to him because he sat back down on my bed sheepishly. Albeit he had a huge smile on his face that probably rivaled mine.

I loved seeing Ethan this happy and knowing it was because of me made it ten times better. It wasn't a lie either, I would love to move in with Ethan. Being able to see him all the time and being able to spend time with him without hiding our relationship.

Something foreign posses me and out of no where I plant a quick kiss on his lips, pulling back quickly. Ethan's eyes darkened as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. His kissed me hungrily and I kisses him back with just as much force.

Ethan moved so he's hovering over me and I got the urge to roll my eyes. I was beginning to get dizzy and lose my train of thought. His hands trailed from my face down to my lower back and hips.

Okay, we seriously needed to talk and this is getting more and more distracting by the second!

I placed me hands on his chest and pushed him softly. "Ethan," I said to get his attention. He opened his eyes and rested his forehead on mine. His smiles contagious and I can't help but smile with him.

"You have no idea how happy you've made me," he says gently, bringing his hands up near my face, resting his weight in his elbows. I twine my fingers together behind his neck and smile more, if that's possible.

You have no idea how much you've changed me, my subconscious yells to him. I don't say that aloud, it's too scary of a revelation. So instead, I repeat what he said to me. "You have no idea how happy you've made me," he goes to kiss me again and I turn my head.

"Nope, we need to talk about this," he sighs and sits up, offering me his hand. I take it as he helps pull me up. "Are you sure there's room for me?" thinking back on it, I should have asked that before agreeing.

He nods and rolls his eyes. "Of course, our apartment is huge,"

"Our?" I ask him confused. He reluctantly nods his head.

"Remember those idiots I said I live with?" I nod and he continues. "You know them, Dale and Cole are my roommates." I blink, processing this information. So maybe it wouldn't that different from prison after all. I grinned, the news that Dale and Cole lived with Ethan was relieving.

"So you have four rooms in you apartment?" I asked him incredulously. If his apartment has four rooms it must be huge! Ethan scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"Not exactly..."

"Ethan what exactaly does that mean?" I ask him calmly.

"It's a big apartment I just don't have four bedrooms,"

"How many?" I ask him with a slight wobble in my voice, I didn't want to force anyone to sleep on the couch!

"Three," he whispered quietly. Just great, think as I shake my head exasperated. He could have me this before I agreed to move in with him and got my heart set on it.

"Ethan, I don't want to kick anyone out of their room," I tell him with a frown. He shifts uncomfortable on my bed, looking away from my eyes. Oh no, now I'm afraid to hear his answer.

"You wouldn't exactly be kicking anyone out of their room--"

"So I'm on the couch?" I interrupt him astounded. What a way to treat your girlfriend. Ethan seemed to be getting fed up with me because he rolled his eyes and covered my mouth with his hand.