.Chapitre Trente.

The next morning I woke up to something confusing. My nose scrunched up and I felt my chest vibrate. What the hell?

I tried to move my arms to wipe sleep from my eyes when I found that one of them was pinned underneath something heavy. Finally, I just opened my eyes and looked down.

When I did everything made sense. It was Ethan. Of course it was Ethan. I suddenly felt really stupid for thinking I dreamt Ethan coming in here and falling asleep with me.

I moved my arm out from underneath him as gently as I could with a groan. Oh god I couldn't feel my arm! Ethan felt like a rock. 

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes gently and yawned before looking down at Ethan's sleeping face. He looked so peaceful, it was hard to believe that he was yelling and screaming last night.

One of my hands made its way into his hair and the other began to trace his cheeks with my fingertips. Just lightly touching his face made my fingertips heat up and tingle and I could tell he felt it too, even though he was sleeping.

His heartbeat picked up and his cheeks turned a slight shade of pink. It made me wonder what he was dreaming about. 

Ethan's eyebrows scrunched up and then relaxed. 

Just as I was trailing my fingers across his face one last time across his lips, he caught my hand. 

My eyes opened wide in shock. 

Crap, he caught me!

I seriously thought he was still sleeping! 

Ethan brushed his lips on my hand before letting it go. He turned and burrowed his face in my chest as best as he could before lifting his head and looking at me tiredly. 

I just stared at him, speechless.  Now that he was awake it was easy to remember why I was still mad at him.

I opened my mouth to tell him that when he gave me his 'Reagan shut up or I'll make you shut up' look. I quickly shut my mouth and he smirked at me, not helping the whole still being mad at him situation.

"I'm sorry I started that fight with you it was all my fault," he closed his eyes and rested his forehead back on my chest for a moment. I could feel him let out a huff of air before looking back at me. "I had a shitty day at work and I took it out on you, I'm so sorry." He went in to kiss me and I turned my head so it landed on my cheek.

I heard him groan in frustration as he rolled the rest of the way off of me and sat up so he was facing me.

It wasn't that I didn't want to kiss Ethan -- trust me I did -- but I needed to talk to him before getting distracted.

Plus we were in Cole's bed for God's sake! I know for a fact I wouldn't want Cole and his girlfriend to make out in our bed. And that's implying that the girl was actually his girlfriend and not some random one night stand I've heard stories about.