.Chapitre Trois.

Okay, before you read the chapter note that Reagan's flash back is in italics. 

-----------------------------

“Reagan wake up!” Camilla's loud voice startled me and I nearly feel out of my bed. With a huff I opened my eyes to glare at her. This was new for me, usually I was awake before her so I didn't have to worry about it.

“Let's go! Get up, we have a shower, a real freaking shower! Plus, look, we got new clothes!” she looked ecstatic, I was expecting her to burst from being so happy. 

“What do you mean new clothes?” I asked her confused while groggily rubbing my eyes. She sat on my bed next to me and gestured to her attire. She was wearing a pair of black baggy sweat pants, a white t-shirt with her I.D. number on the back and she had a sweat shirt around her waist. It wasn't great but a major step up from the orange jumpsuits. The jumpsuits reminded me of something from a bad 80's movie.

“How great is this? We can actually kind of feel like real people now!” I smiled and stood up quickly.

“What else is new, I know your not this happy over two small things.” she stood up and dragged me out of my room and into hers. There was a box on her bed filled with what I'm guessing to be clothes

“This is what you wear everyday,” she said gesturing to her white T-shirt. I nodded and waited for her to continue. “For pant's you can either wear these sweat pants or these blue jeans.” she held up a pair of boot cut blue jeans. “We finally have pajamas too!”she dug to the bottom of the box and pulled out two bottoms and a top. There was a pair of shorts, I’m guessing for when it was hot and a pair of pants for when it was cold. “We have two or three pairs of everything too. Oh! And we got more underwear and bra's.” Camilla spoke happily as she walked over to another box that was in corner of her room.

I followed her over and saw a slightly smaller box with bra's and underwear in it. I smiled pleased. We finally got the new undergarments after waiting for them for a year! The thought alone made me smile, that meant I didn't have to ask Camilla's mom to buy them for me anymore. After parting ways with her I skipped down to my room to get my new things. 

I opened the door and was surprised to see no boxes in my room. Well this is weird. Camilla had boxes in her room. Maybe they where in the living room.

With that thought in mind I walked out of my room and into the living room to see Dale, Josh, and Darren watching T.V. On the couch.

“Have you idiots seen my clothes?” I growled at them mad. If anything happened to my clothes they where most likely to blame, seeing as they where the guards.

“What clothes?” Darren asked me smirking as he reached behind the couch. “All I have here are two boxes.” he pulled out the two boxes with my I.D. number on it. 

I narrowed my eyes at them. Damn pricks. “Give me my stuff, I need to change.” I said in a dangerously low voice.

“Why don't you just change out here?” Josh asked me with an evil smile. I shrunk back a bit but still held my ground firmly. 

“Just give me my damn clothes Darren.” I tell him, my voice raising a bit higher. This game wasn't funny. The only thing I wanted where my clothes so I could shower and change before going to eat. I really hated Darren and his goons.

“You get your clothes when you take that jumpsuit off.” Josh said menacingly as he stood up and took a few steps closer to me. The color drained from my face and I froze; my hands started shacking slightly. I looked around and saw Darren with a devilish smirk on his face. Dale looked a bit hesitant but he was still sitting there doing nothing.