.Chapitre Vingt-neuf.

"Reagan if this is some sort of illegal scheme I hope you know we can't go in there. Are you forgetting you're on probation and you have to meet your probation officer tomorrow?" She asked, sounding like a stern mother.

"Quit being sissy's and just get out of the car already," I told them with an eye roll.

Oh course I was the first one out of the car, shortly followed by Camilla and then Marisa. They almost immediately flocked to my side.

"Calm down," I said, handing Marisa her car keys.

They were really overreacting. The outside of the place really wasn't that bad. Sure there was some trash outside and the building did have a few chipped bricks here and there but I saw nothing wrong with it.

And the inside made up for the outside, big time.

As I placed my hand on the door to push it open I couldn't help but wonder if Ethan would be upset that I came here.

I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and pushed the door open anyway.

As soon as I stepped in the door the familiar sights and smells I grew up with greated me.

Camilla and Marisa were looking around, jaws dropped.

The looks on their faces made me feel smug, they shouldn't have judged the place because of how it looked on the outside.

"Reagan...." Camilla breathed from beside me. "Where are we?"

I looked around the clean lobby and winked to the receptionist at the desk.

She gave me a weird look and picked up the phone. I had no idea who she was and knew that she must have been a new addition since I went away.

Hell, this whole reception facade was.

I walked over to a door marked 'Employees Only' and stood in front of it.

Just standing here brought back memories, what would happen when I walked down there?

I had no idea but I couldn't wait to find out.

The thought occurred to me that I should send Camilla and Marisa down first, just incase they got scared and decided to make a run for it.

"Go down there." I said nodding my head down the stairs. They both gave be a look that said I was certifiably insane and who knew, maybe I was.

"Reagan there is no way we're walking into this creepy buildings basement, do you what kind of people could be in here?!" Camilla asked me scared.

I grinned and nodded, putting a hand on both her and Camilla's shoulders to lead them down the stairs.

"Quit being such a baby and walk down the stairs," I said as I forcefully pushed then half a step.

"Alright!" Camilla conceded.

I grinned and they started walking down the stairs with me following close behind them because I knew they were scared.

They were basically attached at the hip and whispering the whole way down.

Finally, we reached the bottom step and I started walking down a small hall that led to the place I've missed like crazy for five years.

Once it all came into view I stopped walking and closed my eyes, taking in a big breath that reminded me of home.

The mixed musky smell of cologne, leather, adhesive off of hand tape... It was like the holy grail to me.

I didn't even have any idea that I was walking forward till I opened my eyes and came face to face with my favorite old punching bag.

I traced my finger over the 'R.H.S.' I carves into one of Mr. Harvey's most expensive bags. He was livid when I showed it to him, but after a few minutes he calmed down and patted my head, with a smile on his face.