Ill be watching from above

>Conner's pov<

I'll be honest I've never hated my self as much as I do right now. I've been a real asshole to Wolf blaming her for no reason... I didn't mean to it just happened I've been stressed and afraid...afraid of being put back in a pod. And frustrated that I couldn't remember what they did to me the first week I got here. But even that isn't an excuse for all of the fighting between me and Wolf.

"Conner", I heard someone whisper. I lifted my head up and looked around the room until my eyes stopped on Wolf who was sitting up on her bed. She motioned for me to come over so I silently got out of bed and walked past everyone else that was sleeping over to Wolf. She pat down on the bed beside her as a way of asking me to sit next to her.

"What is it", I asked in a hushed whisper. She looked down at the floor and said "I'm sor-", but then I cut her off.

"No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said all of those mean things to you. You have done all you can to protect us and how to I repay you I yell at you call you weak and a coward... The truth is I was and still am scared of being put back in a pod...or worse being in a Cadmus pod and being frozen. Please believe me when I say I didn't mean anything I said. You are not weak you are the strongest one on the team, and you are not a coward you are the bravest person I've ever met. I want things to go back to what they used to be. I want to be your bestfriend again...maybe *pause* maybe even more", as I finished my speach I grabbed her chin gently and brought my face down to hers so we were looking into each others eyes.

I looked from her eyes to her lips and she did the same. Then she slowly started to lean in when I did.and just as our lips brushed against each other the door to our cell/room slid open to reveal a group of half Wolf half human men with large guns in there hands. As they rushed in I heard Wolf whisper "erasers", under her breath.

As more and more of the wolf men ran in the started pulling us out of our bed's. By now everyone else in the room was wide awake and trying, key word trying to get out of the 'eraser's' grasp. One single voice out of all of the erasers commanded the other erasers to hurry us out. This left us all confused why would they want us out.

A group of erasers came toward me and Wolf and pulled her out of my grasp. "Let her go", I yelled at the erasers that were putting a collar on Wolfs neck that was attached to a chain that had a pair of cuffs on the end. Then in the blink of an eye they were frozen in a block of ice and standing a few feet away Wolf stood with her hands in front of her and snow particals swirling around her.

"Grab her", the head eraser yelled causing all of the erasers to drop every one else and run at Wolf. They came at her left and right and she dogged every attack the sent her. One second shes throwing punches and kicks and the next there is a pille of body's on her in moving.

"Wolf", I yelled as I pulled the body's off of her to reveal a sphear of ice with long spikes all around it. There was a crack sound and out Wolf emerged from the ice ball in one peace exept for the few cuts on her arms and face. She didn't look a me though she looked past me and lifted her hand and as I turned I heard a wizing sound and found the hear eraser that was barking orders, (A/N: see what I did there... No... Ok), and found him up against the wall with a large shard of ice stuck in his chest.

But before any of us could react an alarm went off and red lights started blinking. "Everyone run", Wolf yelled as she pushed us out of the room and down the corridor. (A/N: its a hallway for those of you who didn't know). We ran and didnt complain one bit as we took odd twists and turns throughout the building. That is until we were passing by a big window and we saw that we were on top of a volcano on an island.

" Go go go", Wolf yeld as she pushed us yet again. She ran behind us so she could cover us. "Val do you know your way around", she asked over the alarm blasting out of the speakers. He then replied with a "yes there should be an exit close by". And with that we ran faster untill the sound of a door opening stopped us dead in our tracks. When we turned around there was a group of erasers coming our way.

"Run", Robin yelled as he turned back around. And we did but not before Wolf made a quick wall of ice. But sadly luck wasn't on our side and erases came at us from the front.

And the words everyone was thinking but didn't want to say slipped out of KF's mouth, "were dead". And we were definitely dead.

(Third person POV)

The young teens and scientist felt lost that is untill the scientist pointed out the kitchen a few feet down. "Everyone on the kitchen", he yelled and started to push the teens forward. They ran as fast as there legs could carry them and rushed in closing, locking, and blocking the door in the prosses.

"What do we do now the door won't hold them forever", Meggan said with fear lacing her words. They all looked around and searched for a way. Untill Wally fount an air vent above the stove. "Nice job Wally", Robin said givin his friend a pat on the back. Then Dr.Hart returned with a map in hand. "I found a map now lets g-" he started untill Meggan interrupted him buy pointing out the Batman, Wonder woman, Green Arrow, Black Cannary, Martian man hunter, and Aquaman fighting off erasers while trying to make there way inside.

"They came", Wolf said releaved. The bangaing on the door got even louder. "Hurry children we need to go now", Dr. Hart said rushing them into the vent. Robin went in first with the map in hand followed by Meggan, KF, abd Dr. Hart. "Wolf hurry we need to go now", Conner said frantically while trying to pull Wolf to the vent, but she pulled back.

"No I'll hold them off for as long as I can you go I'll meet you outside I'll go through the window", she lied through her teeth so smoothly Conner could only hear the truth that surrounded her lie. But in the back of his mind and in his gut he doubted her. "You promise", Conner said wanting her to reassure him and cause all his doubts to vanish. She only nodded not meeting his eyes.

"No Wolf promise me that I'll see you again", he said with more force but the force in his voice could not cover the the crack at the end of his words. She looked up at him and as she looked in his eyes she could see how broken he was. She summoned up all of her courage, grabbed a handful of his increadably soft black hair, and pulled him down to her lips.

Conners mind went blank as her lips met his and in that moment he felt complete. (A/N: cliché and cheesy I know).

"I promise", she said as their lips slowly separated. "Now go", she added as she pushed him. He reluctantly obayed her command but not before whispering three words that made wolf hate her self so much, "I love you". Wolf couldn't stop the tears from falling, nor did she have the guts to say the words ban and she knew that would haunt her.

When she new Conner was a long ways away. She turned on all of the stoves and ovens allowing gass to fill the room at a fast rate.She pulled up a chair and sat down across the kitchen doors letting the tears fall down her face and into her lap where her hands sat clutching onto a pack of matches. And sat there patiently for the erasers to enter.

When they finally entered they surrounded her from all sides and pointing there guns at her head. The erasers made a path for an extremely pissed off Lex Luthor to walk down and reach her. He got in her face placed a smirk on his lips and said "you might as well give up Wolf you've lost".

She also placed a smirk on her lips, looked up at him, and said "no the only one who lost is you. The only one who will ever lose is you...you may think you have us played but in reality we are beating you at your own game, and no matter how much you want to win, no matter how much you want to brake us so that we become your little soilders... We will never brake, lose hope, nor will we stoop as low as you. You want to rule so bad but to get there you have ask for help from others like you and no matter what you will die even if you do manage to wipe us out you and your little friends will kill each other for that same spot... Deep I know but sadly it's the truth, you won't win and if I'm not there first hand to see you fall...", Wolf paused and held the match in her left hand.

"Then I'll be watching your failure from up above", and with that she lit her hand and the match on fire causing the gass that spread out throughout the vents and building to ignite and explod along with her.
================================

And just outside of the building the league and young teens could only watch in horror at the building exploding knowing that there dear friend would not make it out alive.