Meeting Lexy

Still Wolf's P.O.V.

I was currently being walked past other experiments sells. There cells are like jail cells, you know with the bars that were altered to weaken them if they touched them. Yes, they have a bracelet like mine but it goes around there neck. As i was walking with one eraser on my left and right, in front and behind me, through the halls past the male experiments cells guys would whistle and holler to try and catch my attention. And for one specific male whistling wasn't enough, so as I walked by he grabbed my butt.

I paid no attention to it and kept walking, because I didn't want to get into trouble. Then he had to add, "hey maybe you and me should sign up for the mating program you know so we can get to know each other better". I could almost hear his smirk, as I felt anger rolling off of me in waves, no not waves more like tsunamis. I slowly turned me head to face him and when I did I put an innocent smile on my face and said, "what was that".

He looked sort of taken back when I smiled but he quickly composed himself. "I said we should sign up for the breeding program, you know so we can get busy", he said emphasizing "busy".  I felt my blood boil but kept the innocent smile on my face.

I luckily calmed myself down before I ripped his head off, and slowly walked to his sell. As I did I swayed my hips and calmly walk over to him. I could see the lust in his green cat like eyes. I then grabbed his left hand, while still looking in his eyes, and brought his hand up to my mouth. Then I gently licked his palm, while closing my eyes.

Men are so stupid if you think about it, and if you tried you could easily seduce any male. And have them in the palm of your hand. See what I did there. What I did caused him to blush about ten shades of red. I could tell he was all hot and bothered. And what came next he was so not prepared for. I brought his hand up again and this time I put three of his fingers in my mouth.

If only you could have seen the expression on his face when I bit down on his fingers and snapped them in half and pulled on them so they bent in the wrong direction. He let out a very girly yell/scream as he pulled his hand out of my mouth. The whole hallway erupted with laughter as the guy was basically crying out bloody murder. I could immediately tell he was a new experiment because he would have known better that to touch me or provoke me. I kneeled down so I was leveled with him on the floor and said. "Watch it next time buddy cause your hand won't be the only thing that gets broken", and with that I walked off with the erasers on my heels.

I knew my way around I've been here all my life. I know every nook and cranny of this place. Every door, window, loose bolt, and where every camera, and its blind spot is. As I neared the doors to the cafeteria I could hear shouts coming from the other side and slowly walked to the doors taking my time. I used my enhanced wolf ears to listen in on the conversation.

"No you can't take her it's too soon", I heard a voice that was all too familiar say. Jeb, he is my "creator" I guess you could say. He taught me everything I know and even more. He's like a father to me, the father I wish I knew and had. Then I heard a voice that I didn't know at all. "I apologize Dr. White, but sadly you time with my weapon is over. And as soon as it is ready I will be taking it", his voice was deep and held authority. 'Who is this guy, and what does he mean "his weapon"'. "Please Mr. Luthor just give me one more day with her I need to explain to her what will be happening, and she still has flight training to complete. Please", I could hear that his voice was slightly cracking as he begged this Luthor guy to spend one more day with me.

There was a pause and a brief moment of silence. That silence was cut short as the Luthor guy said, "fine but remember one day and one day only, this will give me a good chance to tell the light that the weapon is ready. Be happy I was feeling generous today, and you will tell her that she will address me buy Lex or master". 'I know that I heard his name from some where', I thought and did a quick search through my memories. That is until I realized that he is the famous Lex Luthor who has and runs his own company. Not to mention he helps The Light, a "gang" of some sort that wants to take over the world.

I dialed back into their conversation just in time to hear Jeb say, "thank you do not worry Mr. Luthor I will have her ready by the time you get back". Just then I heard the erasers from before, finally get to where I was, and say "what do you think you're doing running off like that, Iry could have had our head if we lost you". I turned to them and snapped back, "I know my fu*king way around I don't need some dogs watching my every move". I looked at their eyes as I said this glaring at them. Shortly after I herd a deep chuckle. Their faces turned into shock and they quickly bowed and immediately shut up.

I then felt a presence behind me and I turned around to look up at a bald man with emotionless blue eyes and a smirk on his lips. I wanted to wipe that smirk off of his face so bad but only let a small growl only loud enough for the erasers to hear. "So this is my lovely weapon, I must say I almost mistook you as an angel because of your captivating beauty", Luthor said as he looked at me closely.

I couldn't help but snort at his description of me. "Me an angel are you serious I'm more of a devil than an angel. But I think all that tanning on your bald head might have fried your brain a little", I said with a smirk as I leaned on my left leg and folded my arm on front of me. Thought his expression stayed the same I could tell he was taken back by what I said as I looked in his eyes.

Doing so got me a glare from Jeb which was telling me to look away. If you didn't know here at the school looking someone in the eye is basically challenging whomever you are looking at, and stating I'm better that you. Suck for Luthor here cause I never back down from a fight, and right now Lexy is starting to provoke me by not breaking our intense stair off. Yes I did just call him Lexy.

He then opened his mouth to say something but I interrupted him by solving past him and getting to the one table in the middle of the room filled with many different types of meat. Just looking at that table got my stomach to roar, not growl roar like a lion. I walked over and sat down at the table and grabbed multiple thick steaks, pork chops, chicken legs, ribs, and bacon all cooked to perfection. Then I started to wolf down all of the food on my plate.

Yes I can eat all of this I have an extremely high metabolism and I'm constantly eating yet I can keep myself in perfect shape. As I was eating I could feel the stairs burning a hole in the side of my head. I turned my head slowly to meet there gazes and the only one with his mouth hanging open was Luthor's. And I looked directly at him as I bit into my steak ripping out a chunk of meat showing off my large sharp k-9's and what they were capable of.

I then tuned back around and kept eating until all of the food was gone the only thing left were the sticks for the pork chops. And yes I ate the bones of both the ribs and the chicken legs. Thanks to my super wolf hearing I could hear Luthor whisper out, "where did it all go". Just to let you know I have better hearing than Superman.

What he said made me smirk as I stood up and wiped my face with a napkin. Then I turned to them and walked past them saying "well time to go train". I left them there and walked off with my tail slightly wagging at the fact that I had Luthor speechless.