Crazy Cats

~Wolf's POV~

You know what I hate...babies especially crying babies on air planes. Even thought I've never been on a plane or seen and heard an actual baby cry. But I think La'ggan whining about not being able to swim to our destination is close enough.

"Oh come on why can't I just swim there", La'ggan whined for the millionth time. I was also mad I wanted to fly there but they said no and I kept my mouth shut. If you were wondering I'm currently on my way to a location I'm not allowed to known about I'm thinking its in the u.s. . And guess what its my first mission.

Now the reason we are on this mission to bust this guy Bane because he has been making this stuff that turned animals into nasty deformed monsters that are mixed with another animal. And we found out that they are going to start testing the "serum" on humans. The human shipment is supposed to come in ten minutes and we want to get there early.

Its up to me, Conner, robin (cause Kaldur is busy), kid Flash, La'ggan, and Megga'n to take them down. "Come on please", La'ggan whined some more. That was it I had it, "hey La'ggan how about instead of whining like a baby, you grow up and shut your mouth before I make you into sushi", I all but growled to him. He then shut up and shrunk back in his seat. "Damn someones fiesty", I heard Kf think. I looked over at him and let out a low growl. "Wolf knock it off this is your first mission and I don't think you want it to be your last", Robin said in a stern voice.

I just huffed, turned away and looked outside the windows. "How long until we get there", Conner asked. "Were here", Megga'n simply said. I looked out the window and saw a big forest. "Where is here exactly", I asked looking at the team. "We are about ten miles away from the actual sight babe", Kf said leaning agents my chair. "And don't worry about anything if you in trouble I'll come rescue you", he added.

I didn't have to look at Conner to see how pissed off he was, I could feel his anger in the air. So I stood up pulled Kf's ear to my lips and said "you're the one who's gonna need to be saved, babe", I whispered at the end. As I pulled back his face was flushed red. "Lest go", Megga'n simply said catching my attention. Then I felt my ears twitch and my tail fluff up warning me of danger. And then the floor opened right out from under me, and I fell through the hole. Let's just say that I wasn't prepared to fall several feet into a thicket of wood.

I landed with a thump on the floor after hitting several branches. I heard several thumps after I hit the floor indicating everyone else landed with no sweat. "Oh my gosh, Wolf are you ok", Robin whispered, while helping me up. "I'm good", I wheezed out. Robin nodded and we split up it was me and Conner, KF and Megga'n, and Robin by himself.

Then we all went our separate ways. Me and conner didn't talk much as we ran but I one in a while I would catch him looking at me. Then I felt something off like some one was fallowing us. I immediately stopped causing Conner to stop too. "What's wrong", Conner asked looking at me, but I was to busy blocking everything out and concentrating on hearing. Then in the trees above I could hear very light breathing that could be mistaken as the wind.

"Conner, I think some one is following us. So I'm gonna try and lead them away", I mind linked him. And no I'm not connected with everyone else because I like my privacy. "I don't know Wolf maybe we should just take them out", he replied. "Come on Conner this could be my chance", I pleaded while giving him my puppy dog eyes. He almost instantly replied with a 'fine' and we separated.

So I wandered deeper into the forest with a certain someone on my heels. And when I knew I was far enough I stopped and said, "you might as well come out I can smell you and I heard you a long time ago". And shortly after my speach a black shadowy figure jumped out of a tree. And I kind sorta mighta thought it was Kf. "Kf what are you doing here you're supposed to be with miss M", I scolded the shadow figure thinking it was Kf.