Let her go

-Ire's P.O.V- (his talk with Jeb)

Jeb asked to talk with me shortly after Wolf came in to train. That Wolf, she has no clue on what she does to me. If only I could tell her how I truly feel instead of testing her bad, but well I had no choice someone had to keep her in check. I could tell she hated me just the coldness in her voice told me she despised me. Well what am I gonna do.

As I was walking down the hallways to Jeb's office I was debating, in my head whether or not I should apologize. I imagined a little devil version of me with the same brown eyes, tan skin, and caramel hair as me, but messy, and with a devil horns and tail, appear on my left shoulder. 'Nah ya shouldn't have to apologize. If anything she should', my devil said smirking. 'Wait why should she apologize', I asked. 'She should apologize for not loving us back. I mean what's not to love', this time he said it while looking into his nails. Next a well groomed little me, with angle wings and a halo, piped up in my right shoulder. 'Oh no, don't start getting cocky remember she hates that. We should apologize to her she'll start to like us more if we do', the angel me said dreamily as he thought of her loving us back.

'Woah, when did I say I loved her', I asked as I remembered what the devil me said. 'Come on we both know you love'er', devil me said while wiggling his eye brows. Then the angle me piped in, 'I have to agree with your devil on this one we do love her. Her beautiful blue orbs, red plump lips, and the way her long lashes flap like wings as she blinks at us'. My angle was daydreaming about her again as a blush crept across his face. 'Yeah, not to mention 'er gorgeous body, those curves, 'er boobs, 'er a**, and 'er luscious long black hair', my little devil finished.

I had to agree she was absolutely gorgeous, to gorgeous for me. 'Just tell her how you feel and maybe she'll accept us', my angle said trying to reassure me. 'And when ya do kiss'er to show'er we love'er', my devil said while nudging me. I gave it some thought until I agreed, 'fine I'll do it I'm gonna tell her how I feel'. Then I started thinking of how I was gonna tell her, and how I would kiss her when I did.

I didn't notice that I was already at Jeb's office until he broke me out of my trance when he said "Ire are you going to sit, and Eben if you are not please wipe your face your drooling". I quickly wiped the drool off the corners of my mouth,and chin as I sat down. I looked up at Jeb and the look on his face upset me. "Jeb what's wrong", I asked. His eyes told me he was broken inside which made me even more concerned. Then a single tear fell from his right eye as he began to explain Wolfs situation which took fifteen minutes.

By the time he finished he was crying uncontrollably. On the other hand I was furious no one was gonna take what was mine. Yes I called her mine. " NO I won't let them take her she's MINE", I yelled I could feel myself turning into an eraser but not quite fully. "We can't do anything Ire I'm sorry I know how much you love her and its best that you go and spend as much time as you can with her before she leaves", he said as he pushed past me and left.

Though I didn't want to admit it Jeb was right. I left the room and started walking back to The training room. Then my devil came back 'why don't we just kidnap her', he suggested. 'No that won't work they're coming tomorrow night', I said still angry. 'Wait that is actually not that bad of a plan', my angle said appearing on top of my head.

'What do you mean', I asked slightly curious. 'Well we could nock her out, then sneak her out thought the laundry room', my devil said as if it was obvious. I thought about it, and it could work. 'Wait where would we go', I asked them. This time my angle answered saying 'we could hide in our special happy place, there we go to be alone or think', my angle said in a duh tone.

I thought it over and it could work. 'Ok I'm in', I thought and ran to the training room but before I turned the corner the alarm went of which indicated someone was trying to escape. 'It better not be her', I thought as I turned the corner and saw several erasers outside of the training room. I shoved passed them and fount an empty training room with Wolfs anklet on the floor.

To say I was v mad was an understatement. I was furious so furious I let out a painful/angry growl/snarl. Which basically told wolf I was coming for her I started barking orders to everyone. I told them to call every eraser to scope the perimeter and do a lock down no one was to come in or out not until I found that damn Wolf and when I did I was gonna punish her so bad she was gonna wish she was never born.

*****************************************

-Batman's POV-(p.s. this weighting means there are using the earpieces to talk to each other)

It has only been a month since we found out red arrow, or who we thought was red arrow, betrayed us. I was upset at the fact the we can not remember what happened to us, but thanks to that the justice and young justice league have gotten closer. I'm currently on my way to Tiboye national park in Nevada, because Martian man hunter said he felt a very powerful vibe over there. So both me, Superman, and Wonder woman decided to check it out.

As we got closer I could feel the same power that Martian man hunter was talking about. 'Batman, Superman please tell me I'm not the only one who felt that', Wonder woman asked. 'I also felt it', I simply said as we continued to the forest. The amount of power seemed to increase as we got closer. 'I don't think this a good idea', superman said his voiced wavered as he spoke. I was feeling the same but we had to find out the cause of the powerful era.

'I'm going to land in the forest superman can you go up ahead and find a clearing', I asked. 'Um sure no problem', he answered back. Shortly after Superman's panicked voice came through our earpieces 'guys come down quick there is a girl down here she's wounded and unconscious'. 'OK were coming down', wonder woman answered for us both. I quickly but the Batmobile, on pilot and jumped out gliding down to wonder woman and superman who was holding an unconscious teenage girl. I could see the blood coming from a large slash in her forearm and multiple deep bullet wounds on both her arms and legs.

I checked for a pulse she was breathing normally which was good but she was bleeding out a lot. "Quick get her in the Batmobile", I said taking no hesitation in helping her. The wired thing was that the powerful era was radiating off of her and as I looked closer she looked like my one and only true love who I lost contact with years ago, but I still loved her. Same snow white skin, long lashes, button nose, and plump red lips.

After securing the mystery girl secure in the back of the Batmobile I took off to mount justice to get her fixed up, and hopefully, after she woke up and was healthy I would interrogate her. But as of right now the one question that kept playing through my mind was why she looked so much like the love of my life. Rose Heaven Heart.