Her name is Wolf

==Ire's POV==

Do any of you know how it feels to be heart broken. Well, all I have to say is that it hurts like a b*tch. I feel so empty and cold. The day Wolf escaped, by jumping off a clif and flying away, it was the worst day of my life. I literally got down on my knees and begged with all I had for her to come back.

*Flash back*

I could only watch in horror and shock as Wolf cut down all of the other erasers. I could tell she was giving it her all. She didn't care who died, she was determined to leave. Not on my watch.

When I looked at her she was covered in blood from head to toe. She then looked at me and took off and I took off after her. There was no way I was letting her get away, no not again. She ran faster I could tell she was pushing herself harder. But my determination made me catch up and just as I was going to grab her she jumped off the cliff. I stopped just before I got to the edge and looked down just in time to see Wolf open her wings and start flying up.

There was no way I was letting Wolf leave so easy. So I pulled out my dagger and held it as far out as I could. Truth be told I was trying to injure her wings but instead I cut her back. She let out a painful cry like that of a wounded animal. But she kept flying and with each flap I felt my heart shatter. Until I could no longer hold in the tears. I pulled out my pistols and I shot at her out of rage but I cried out of sadness.

She wouldn't stop so I started to beg and pleed for her to come back to me. "Wolf please come back you can't do this. You can't leave me please I'm begging you, I love you". I could only whisper out those last words I knew she couldn't hear me but I ment what I said.

*flash back ends*

Afterwards I stayed there hoping she would come back but after an hour of crying my heart out I gave up and was consumed by rage. I guess you could say I had a full on tanterum. Like a five year old, sad I know. By the time I got back to the school half of it was ashes and the other half was in flames. I saw a few scientists run out on fire and a lot of erasers. But I didn't see Jeb I just concluded he didn't make it out.

I didn't know I could cry as much as I did that night nor the day after. My angel and devil don't talk to me any more either. I blame Wolf for all of this if she hasn't left she wouldn't have trigered the lock down secuence. What that does is, it locks down all doors and releases a poison gas in the experiments cells. And it causes all evidence of the school and the experiments information to delete, blow up or what ever it has to do to make it look like it was never there.

But even thought I hate Wolf with my guts, I love her to death with all my heart. I've loved her since I met her when we were three. But it was different back then. I was different. I get why she hates me, I mean I would too, but she's like the smartest person in the world. And yet she can't see that through the teasing I'm showing her I love her. But no shes too thick headed to see that.

I was spending my time moping in my 'calm place' just thinking back on all of the bad things I've done to her. I could have changed or at least when we were alone I could have need nice to her. I thought my time was up and just when I was giving up. I got a second chance, totally unexpected am I right.

It happened yesterday shortly after I searched the ashes of the school for any remains of anyone. I came back with some of jebs things like his glasses, a slightly burnt lab coat, and other things. I came walking into my cave like I normally did but the feeling seemed off. So I carefully walked in and through the tunles leading to my home. And as I walked in I saw a bald man by my dresser stairing at a picture of me, Wolf, and Jeb when we were little.

I let out a low growl so he knew I was there. He didn't look at me but he chuckled and said, "its funny how people change so quickly, you look back at them and think was this really them or was it all an illusion leading up to the grand finale". He he turned the picture so I could see it. I didn't like him touching it so I growled out "who are you and what are you doing here".

He finally turned to look at me and he said "ah, were are my manners, my name is Luthor, Lex Luthor, and I heard about my weapons escape last week". I snarled at him and said "that doesn't explain why you're here". "That, well I'm here for you my boy. And it looks like I came just in time, when was the last time you slept, ate or bathed", he asked with a smirk as he put down the picture.

It's true I haven't slept since Wolf left. Ive tryed to sleep but every time I do I see her.

I rubbed my eyes and asked "what do you mean you're here for me". He put his hands behind him business like and said "I'm here to make you a proposal". I didn't like this so I pulled out my pistol from the front of my pants and aimed for his head. And just as I was going to shoot I heard a meeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr like sound behind my head.

"I almost forgot this is my assistant Mercy Graves"

I turned around to be met with some type of futuristic gun pointed at my head. Oh joy. "Now shall I explain my proposal", Luthor asked with a smirk on his face. I silently growled but nodded. Then he motioned for me to sit so I sat down in my hamok. (A/n: is that how you spell it)

"Now, since we are all calm now my weapon is out there some where but I have no idea where she went off to. And you are the only one who knows how she thinks and in what way she fled", he told me this while pacing in front of me.

"What's in it for me", I asked

"Well you have quite a knack for her now don't you", he said as he swung a W shaped key in front of my face. Then I realized that the key was the key to my separate room, which contains pictures of Wolf along with other things that will be kept to myself. I'm not gonna lie I even think I'm a little obsessed but only a little.

I let out a deep growl and I felt my eyes turn black and my teeth elongate. I was morphing. "Now it seems we both want the same things but for different reasons, and for what ever reason you want her I will gladly put it into consideration", the man Lex said with the same smirk on his face. I calmed myself and took a few deep breaths. The he held out his hand and said "do we have a deal".

Just then both my devil and angel pop up and say "take it, take it, take it". " oh, so now you show up", I said to them sarcastically. "Aye, it was 'ur fault for losin' 'er" my devil said to me. "I must agree with your devil you were extremely rude to our Wolf", my angel scolded. "Fine I'll take the job but if you guys argue more than you already do I'm calling it off capish", I said back. "Fine", they both said in unison.

I looked back at Luthor stood up shook his hand and said "deal, but there is something you need to know". He let go of my hand smiled and said "what might that be". I looked at him with a serious face and said, "her name is Wolf".