A Good first Impression

~Wolf's POV ~

I will officially state that I hate being man handled. Well Batman handled. Batman carried me like I weighed nothing well I do weigh nothing.

Time to explain some more. Well my bone structure is not exactly human. I mean I have a human skeleton and all but my bones are hollow. I also have large lungs, a fast beating heart, and I have more muscle in than anything on my body. The only problem to this is because of my fast metabolism I need to eat a lot and all the time. Not to mention my bones are hollow so they break easy.

Back to the story. I was powerless in that moment. Note I said moment. I could start to feel my muscles relax and I felt the blood rush through my veins. I was currently hung over Bm's shoulder, yes I nicknamed him, being brought into a room that seemed to calm me as I was brought in. It had a small waterfall that's trickles seemed to sound like music to my ears.

I was placed in a red seat positioned closely to the door, 'good I can get out fast', I thought as I looked at my surroundings taking in everything as I quickly glanced so I don't look suspicious. My thoughts were interrupted by Bm's voice once again. "Some one from my team will come to talk to you soon so stay put", he said with a hint of a warning in his tone. " you act like I can move", I said with smirk so badly wanting to play on my lips but instead I snarled.

He looked like he wanted to ask something but didn't instead he turned and walked out of the door. After he left I still didn't move. I could but I didn't, fearing that they had a camera recording me all I did was slowly hang my head down so that my hood could cover my face only leaving my nose and mouth on display. Yes if you were wondering I'm still wearing my clothes. I'm surprised that they didn't see my ears or tail.

I felt fully in control I could move but I didn't because one you already know and two my body is aching in pain still. 'How long have I been out, or how long have I been here', I thought to myself and in that moment I heard the door open and someone stepped inside. I didn't look at the person walking over and sitting in a red chair similar to mine.

But judging by the sound of heals clacking, and me seeing boots, I could tell it was a girl. After she got comfortable she put out her hand and said "hi I'm black canary what's your name". I didn't answer I stayed quiet. I could hear her thoughts clearly, 'she must not like people', she tried to reassure her self. It made me smirk lightly. "You don't like talking do you", she asked with a kind voice.

Even though I knew she was really caring I forced myself not to buy it. 'I guess I'll take that as a no', she thought to herself. 'Maybe she can't remember',  Black canary thought. "Do you remember your name". Again I didn't speak. 'I'm getting nowhere', she thought getting frustrated. 'I'm so enjoying this', I thought to myself.

But I've had my fun time to get to the point. She was about to speak until I interrupted her. "When can I leave", I asked getting serious now. 'Oh she can speak', she thought in surprise. "Umm, I don't really know I guess you can leave after were done with questions", she said trying to get back on track. "Where is my stuff I asked, well snarled, suddenly realizing I don't  have it.

"Don't worry its safe, just answer a few questions and we will let you go get your stuff", she said after getting a little freaked out by my snarl. I could hear the frantic beating of her heart. She was scared of me 'good', I though. "Now, what's your name", she asked again being careful not to show she was afraid of me. "Its none of your business birdy", I said slightly growling.

She was shocked at the fact that I would talk back to her. I could feel her emotions she was scared, nervous, and afraid. "Ok next ques-", I cut her off. "I'm done with this stupid little game. I'm not hear to play 20 questions. I'm only hear because some guy in a bat costume brought me here", I was mad not only because I'm hear but because they refused to let me leave. 

I stood up and walked to her chair, leting out growl of pain as, I leaned in and said, "I'm not staying I'm gonna get out of here and if you don't want to die don't get in my way. Its that simple". She had such a priceless look on her face I wanted to laughter but I smirked instead. I backed away and walked to the door. I felt the wight of the floor move even thought I couldn't hear her get up I felt her get up.

She grabbed my right arm and tried to pin it behind my back. Key word tried. I pulled her over my shoulder and thru her at the wall next to the door. She nocked out right as she sent out a distress call, well thought. 'I need back up asa-', was all she got to send out. I quickly took this as a chance to get out. I opened the door quickly and ran down the hallway. I took a couple of terns and ran into a man in a red suit with a yellow lightning bolt on his chest.

"Watch were your goi- wait aren't you the new kid I'm supposed to be looking for", he asked helping me up. "Ummm", I quickly spun around and kicked him in the chest sending him flying across the hallway. I turned around and ran in the other direction. I took to rights and a left when I ran into a big empty room with two tube like things in the walls.

I felt the ground move slightly and realized that it was the other people the bird chick called for. There were three hallways I looked down the one on my left and saw. Bm, superman, and wonder woman running down that hall I looked to the one on my right and saw a green man with a red X on his chest, the lightning bolt guy, and a red robot looking thing.

I turned to go back the way I came but it was blocked already by Black canary and a guy wearing all green and had a bow and arrows. I was surrounded, I felt like a caged animal. I wasn't scared but I wasn't calm either, so I started snarling, as I backed up getting closer to the wall. "Hey take it easy were not gonna hurt you", black canary said trying to calm me which didn't work.

They got closer and closer, I was starting to feel more and more claustrophobic. I started to panic, so I tried to hide myself more in my hood. "We just want to talk that's it", this time it was wonder woman speaking. "I'm done talking I want to leave", I yelled. I made sure they were all in my line of sight. '1,2,3,...7, wait one is missing', I thought, soon after I was pulled into two strong arms holding me in place, it was superman. "Let me go", I yelled, as I struggled to get out of his hold.

"Just listen for a sec kid", the lightning bolt guy said getting a little closer that the rest. I had, had it I stomped on Superman's foot and as he let go I elbowed him in the stomach, grabbed him by his collar did a 360 spin and thru him at the lightning guy. "She's stronger than she looks", the green leprechaun said taking a step back.

Then I felt a prick in the back of my mind as I looked for the source my eyes landed on the green man. To say I was mad was an understatement I was furious, he invaded my personal space. 'Relax child we mean you no har-', I cut him short. I mustered up the last bit of energy I had left and pushed out with my mind while yelling "GET OUT OF MY HEAD".

They all flew backwards and hit the walls. All of them were out cold except for Batman he stood up and walked over to me. I couldn't stand any longer so I let myself fall. But before I hit the floor I was caught by Batman. I was weak but I was conscious. "Time for some explaining", he said and I couldn't object to what he said to all I did was nod.

He swiftly picked me up and walked to a nearby room grabbed my bag and headed to the tubes. "Can you stand", he asked I nodded and he put me down. He started typing into a small keypad and before he walked into the tube he turned to me and said, "go in after I disappear thought the zeta tube". He motioned to the tube thing so I understood. I let out a quiet "sure" and he turned and walked in.

There was a flash of light and he was gone. I was kind of ify on stepping in the tube. I walked forward to the tube and looked behind me to see several people nocked out and several dents in the wall. 'Oops', I thought as I stepped through. 'Well that was a good first impression', I thought as I stepped through.