Chapter Twenty-Six : The Proposal

Hello Everyone! So, this story only has four more chapters, plus the epliouge. Ahh, I just want to take this time to say thank you to ALL OF YOU, for supporting this story. It means the world to me. <3

Amber's P.O.V

Today the boy's are going to have a concert at the O2 Arena! I'm so excited for it! I'm so proud of how far they've come! Suddenly I hear someone's footsteps behind me, I twirl around to see who it is. It was obviously Louis. He put his hands on my waist and whispered,

"What do you think of Doncaster so far?"

I smiled, and replied, " I love it! Now since today is our last few hours here what are we going to do?"

Lou smirked then winked, "Don't worry babe, I've got that all figured out." We all said our goodbyes to the entire Tomlinson family. They are such nice people, I especially bonded with the twins Daisy and Pheobe, and Lottie. Jay was already like my second mum.

We both went to Louis' Porshe convertible and loaded our baggages into it. I got into the passenger seat, and we speeded off to God knows where.

"Lou, where on earth are we going?" I asked shakily, because the car was going so fast.

"Don't worry Amber, you'll love it. I promise." He gave me a reassusering smile, and took one hand off the steering wheel and squeezed my hand.

Louis' P.O.V

I really hope Amber loves this suprise! I worked my butt off to get all of this to work out!

"Okay, we're here love! Close your eyes, I have to blindfold you!" I exclaimed.

"Aww, Lou!" She did that cute pouty face of hers that I love. But that won't work on me, not right now anyways.

"Sorry babe!" With that being said I took her arm and made her stand up, then I wrapped a tie over her eyes so she won't be able to see.

"Just hold my hand the entire time, okay love?"

"Alright Lou!" She squealed, I could tell she was excited.

I led her hand in hand to my suprise, I made especially for her.

"Alright, love we're here. I'm going to take off that blindfold now." I said. She bobbed her head up and down excitedly.

When the blindfold was finally off, her eyes slowly fluttered open. I stood beside her smiling the entire time. What stood before her was a romantic lunch at the beach, with wine glasses and rose petals scattered around the area.

"Lou! Oh my gosh! This is amazing, thank you!" She yelled out, wrapping her arms around me. I laughed, and wound my arms around her waist twirling her around a few times.

"I'm glad you love it Ambs!"  I reply. She kissed my cheek and we walked to the table to eat our lunch. Being the gentleman I am, I pulled the chair out for her and she smiled greatfully in return. We ate spegatti with salad. Yuuum! But the date wasn't over yet.

"Baby?" Amber looked up from her food.

"Yes Lou?" She replied.

I took out a box from underneath the table, and held it up. Amber looked confused, she'll find out soon.

"Amber, remember how you wanted that necklace in the shop the other day?" I asked, hoping she'd remember.

"Yes, I do. Why?" She said truly curious.

I smirked, and took the cover off the box to reveal a stunnning diamond/gold locket in the shape of a heart. There was engravings that said Lou and Ambs: Forever & Always . Her jaw dropped wide open, and I laughed loud. I stood up from my seat and went over to her side. I put the necklace on her neck and she turned her head so that we could lock eyes.