Chapter 21

Yall ever watched the office???

Have I already asked you that???

It's amazing isn't it

"Isn't depressed just another word for feeling bummed out?" Finish the line 😂

"I am dead inside"

I could quote that show all day

I FEEL GOD IN THIS CHILIS TONIGHT

QOTD:"Tell the sun and stars hello for me."
-Bob

————————————————

Percy

I quickly turn around and see Tartarus come at me and knocks my hand holding Riptide down and stabs me in the stomach causing me to freeze  in pain before I can register what happened.

"No Percy!" My mom yells behind me.

I Put my hand on the one that stabbed me. He takes his other hand and tries to hit me with a pick axe but I drop Riptide and stop him.

He takes the knife and cuts up causing extensive damage and of course more pain, I fall against him.

"Your gonna die little hero." He says and lifts me up causing me to whimper and blood to drip down my arm profusely.

I try to think of a way out of this so I head butt him. Blood starts to drip from is nose but doesn't let go. I head butt him again but to no avail. Being dizzy I head butt him again and he drops me, I grunt as I fall to the ground hard.

Tartarus fall to the ground and I look down and see blood coming through my shirt and covering my hands. I hear my mom crying in the background.

The knife is still in my abdomen but I'm in to much pain to move. I just lay there still on my back.

Tartarus stand backup and wipes the blood from his face and starts walking over to me. I feel the blood dripping from my mouth.

Then Tartarus has three knives sticking out of his chest and I see Annabeth run in ,but Tartarus takes his pick axe and throws it at Annabeth, hitting her in her shoulder.

He walks over to her and she picks up her dagger but he kicks it away and flips Annabeth on her back.

He stands over top of her and tries to pull out the pick axe but she holds onto it. I look over to my left and my mom slides riptide over to me with her foot and I try to grab it.

I look back over and see Tartarus lift up the pick axe, reading to bring it down on Annabeth but I throw my swords and it goes through Tartarus's chest.

Annabeth looks back over at me.

"Percy." She mutters.

I look back over at Tartarus and see keys fell out of his pocket.

Annabeth sits up and army crawls over to me, grabbing the keys in the process and my mom takes them and starts to unlock their chains.

Once they get their chains unlocked they both kneel beside me and my mom caresses my face.

"Don't worry me and your dad will go get help." She says.

"No it's ok. I have people I can call." I say as I turn on my ear piece.

"T-Tony we need an evac now."

"You got it Percy." He says.

Annabeth crawls over and plays with my hair and kisses my forehead. I put my hands on the knife still embedded in my abdomen and begin to slowly pull it out, grunting in the process.

I pull it out completely and toss it to the side.

Paul takes out a handkerchief and presses it to my stab wound and I whimper.

"Your gonna be ok Perce." He says.

Annabeth sits up and lays my head on her lap. I hear foot steps in the distance and hear Tony yell my name.

"Percy! Annabeth!"

Him, Steve, and Thor run in and they gasp when they see me.

"Oh god Percy!" Tony says. He retracts his mask and runs over to me. He looks then looks up at my mom and walks over to her and hugs her.

"I thought I would never see you again."

"You can't get rid of me that easily." She says and Tony hugs Paul.

Tony comes back over to me and picks me up bridal style.

"Don't worry Perce your gonna be alright" he says as he flys out. I smile realizing he's finally gone, I've got my wise girl back, and my parents. Being happy for once I let sleep take me.

Deep Thought of the Day: If I hit myself and it hurts, am I week or am I strong???????

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.