Chapter 7

TBH WHATS THE POINT OF BRUSSELS SPROUTS?

THEY TASTE LIKE CRAP AND LOOK LIKE MINY HEADS OF LETTUCE!

WHAT THE EVEN HECK ARE THEY???!!!!!

QOTD: "I try very hard to be annoying. Don't insult my ability to annoy."
          -Leo Valdez

————————————————

Percy POV

"What the heck is Tartarus?" Tony asked.

"Well it's a place that monsters go when they are killed and bad souls go but Annabeth is down there and I need help to go rescue her." I said all at once.

"I'll go with you." Tony said without hesitation.

He stood up and walked over to me.

"Alright we'll meet you all in Budapest." Tony said as the Avengers gave him a strange look.

"So how exactly are we going to get to Tartarus?" He asked

Me and Nico looked at each other and smiled and grabbed Tony's hand. Nico shadow traveled into Tartarus. Tony looked around rather confused.

"Wha- how-?" Tony said looking around.

"Do you have a general idea on where Annabeth is?" I asked.

Nico nodded and pointed forward.

"Yea she's in Tartarus's Dungeon."

"Alright let go and get her." Tony says and we begin to walk toward the dungeon in the distance.

"Gosh it's really hot down here." Tony says.

"Well we are in hell Tony." I states matter of factly and he looked around realizing what he had just said.

Guess I know where I get being clueless sometimes( according to Annabeth) from.

"So Nico which god are you the son of?" Tony asked.

"The god Hades."

"What powers do you possess?"

"Well I can shadow travel and raise the dead."

"Yea with freakin McDonald's!" I yelled.

"That was one time Percy!" He yelled back.

Tony looked even more confused now.

"Is healing yourself with water your only super power Percy?" Tony asked. I rolled my eyes missing the silence that used to be but answered my uncle anyway.

"Well I can control water, talk to fish , talk to horses and heal myself which you already knew." I said.

"Okay then." Tony answered.

"Oh here's something else about Nico. He was checked into this hotel in the 1940's where time stops and didn't come out until a little while ago so yea he looks 14 but actually he's 90." I said with a smirk.

"Wow Capsicle will be happy to hear about that." Tony replied as we walked up to dungeon.

"Can't wait to go inside right?" Tony asked.

"Yea totally." I replied.

Tony presses  a button on his watch, making his suit spread outa no cover him while I drew Riptide and the three of us walked around.

" I guess I'm gonna be that stupid one in horror movies but we should split up to cover more ground." I tell them.

"Well you have a point though. Be safe you two." Tony says and flys off.

I turn to Nico and before I can say anything he stops me. "Don't worry Percy I'll be fine." He says with a smile and walks in the opposite direction.

I walk forward looking for Tartarus in the dungeon.

"Oh little broken hero you don't think that splitting up was your idea now do you." A voice says and I look around.

"Still don't see me little hero?" Tartarus calls out.

I walk down different halls to a door.
"Where is she?!"

"Oh Perseus, what ever do you mean?" I heard him say though I still can't see him.

"You know exactly what I mean, you took Annabeth from Elysium.

"Tsk tsk tsk you should come out and face me and maybe I'll show you where she is but I didn't take her she came down here herself." He replies.

Then I hear a gun shot ring out and try and pin point the location. He seems to be infront of me but not at the same time.

Then I hear another gun shot and feel sharp pain in my shoulder and see a gun shot wound. I stumble against the wall and drop Riptide. Tartarus jumps down in front of me with a knife.

He stands in front of me and slashes with the knife and I realize he cut my side.

He tries to stab me but I block the blade and kick him back and try to grab riptide, but he throws his knife which cuts my hand. He dives down and tries to stab me in the shoulder but I try to hold the knife and keep it from going into my shoulder but he is a little successful as the tip goes into my shoulder.

I block the knife finally and punch him in the face sending him backwards.

I grab riptide and cut Tartarus in the side. We run to each other and I stab him with riptide but feel a sharp pain in my side as he stabbed my with his dagger.  I then see Tony and Nico run in. Tartarus falls to the ground and disintegrates, that's kind of odd he should be injured like me or any other person. Tony and Nico look at me with worried faces as I start to collapse but Tony holds me up. I pull the knife out slowly grunting in pain but throw it on the ground.

Then I see Tony and Nico look at something behind me and smile.

Deep thought of the day: If your parents always told you never to take candy from strangers, then what is Halloween?

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.