Chapter 19

So al usual I'm supposed be doing school right now.

Yea hey it's me ya boi

I'm home schooled and an only child.

I'm supposed to be righting a book report on "The hero's of Olympus: the son of Neptune." But first a chapter.

QOTD: "I'm not telling you it's going to be easy. I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

————————————————

Percy

We all file out from an empty lot and I notice the hellicarrier is gone.

"Where did it go?" I asked.

"Oh it's just invisible." Tony said nonchalantly.

"So where is this friends of yours Tony?" Bruce asked.

"Oh follow me I'll take you there." He said smugly.

"Well where are we going?" Steve asked.

"To 221B Baker Street." He answered and we followed him.

We decided to walk there rather than catch a taxi to get there quickly. At least that what Tony claims.

After about 15 minutes Tony suddenly stops. I look up and see we are on Baker Street. We look at the door and see 221B on the door. Tony walks up and knocks. Then a elderly woman walks out smiling and hugs Tony.

"Oh Tony he's been expecting you for a while." She told him.

"Has he been bored again?" He asked.

"Yes very. I've already had to replace the wallpaper three times inside his flat." She answered. What has he been doing to ruin wallpaper?

"Oh and these must be the Avengers so nice to meet all of you. I'm Martha Hudson. Now come in, come in, he's been waiting!" She says quickly motioning for us to walk inside.

We walk inside and up a set of stairs. We get to a door and Tony knocks. The door opens and a shorter man with blonde hair opens smiles at Tony.

"Glade to see you Tony. Trust me he needs something to do." The man said.

"Good to see you to John. Hopefully this will entertain him for 10 minutes at least."

John motions for us to walk inside and we see a man in a suit laying on the couch with a gun. He starts shooting the wall yelling "bored."

"Sherlock! Don't shoot the wall we just got the wallpaper replaced." John yells at him.

Sherlock dismisses him with his hand and walks over to Tony.

"Finally. Now what are you going to entertain me with for like 10 minutes?"

"Well we need you to help us find a correct location, you see, we are looking for two missing people."

"You checked security cameras I assume?"

"Yes, but the man that captured them was prepared for this. Security cameras have shown them at ten different locations and we don't have time to search every single one of them."

Sherlock studied this a minute, then motioned for us to follow.

"Follow me in here. Tony put up the locations of each ware house."

We all follow Sherlock and Tony puts up the pictures of each ware house with the location.

"Just name them off and I'll tell you which one they are in." Sherlock says.

"Wait you already know?" I asked

"Of course it's quite simple really." He replies nonchalantly.

"Alright the first one is on Consort Road."

"No."

"Ok the next one is on Lane North."

"No definitely not."

"Ok this one is on 1st James Road."

"No keep going."

"Ok this one is on Grenaby road."

"That one."

"Ok the next one is -Wait are you sure." Tony ask.

"Well have I ever been wrong?"

"Well my question is how on earth did you know?" Tony asked.

"It's quite simple really. I looked at all ten and thought how the man who kidnapped them would think. If he would go to 10 differing locations he doesn't want to be found so he would want to throw you off he wants you to think that he went to just one then 9 other to throw you off, but really he went to one, then took them to the ware house located on Grenaby Road and left them there and went to the other nine to throw you off. Your welcome."

We all looked at him shocked on his he could possible know that.

"Wow thanks Sherlock."

"Of course any time Tony. I'll see you next time you have a problem your two stupid to figure out." He says smirking and Tong laughs. We all walk out of the apartment and onto the street.

"Well let's go back to the hellicarrier and get suited up." Steve says.

Me and Annabeth look at each other with worry. How are they gonna take not coming with me?

Deep though of the day: who closes the bus door after the bus driver gets offff????????

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.