Chapter 17

SO

THE PATRIOTS ONE THE SUPERBOWL!!!

We're still hereeeee

SO TOM BRADY GOT HIS 6th RING AND THEY EVEN GAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP A RING AND A JERSEY.

WE STANNN

BUT THE SUPERBOWL SUCKED

LITERALLY ONE TOUCH DOWN

WHATTTTT

ANS THEN THE HALF TIME SHOW SUCKED.

UNTIL ADAM LEVINE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF.

THAT WAS PRETTY GREAT.

AND TOM BRADY AND JULIAN EDELMAN SHAVED THEIR BEARDS.???????

And what about that commercial with all those Football players???

I was dyinggg

"Get out there old man." *Tom Brady rolls his eyes and hands the dude beside him all five of his rings* "here."

*peighton manning throws a football* "nice throw man" "yea but that hurt"

OR MAHOMES WITH HIS SECT NO LOOK THROW.

BROOO

QOTD: "Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.

_________________________________

Percy

"Percy, Annabeth, can you two help?"

"Of course just umm let me write down where we went so Tony won't have the President sending a worldwide search for me if he thinks I'm missing." I jot down a note quickly that we left but would return shortly and grab Riptide and Annabeth grabs her dagger.

"Alright let go but be ready there are monsters everywhere we have to kill first before we can get to Gaea and kill her once and for all. Grab on."

We both hold Nico's hands and shadow travel back to camp.

There are monsters everywhere fighting campers. I see Grover and Thalia fight a monster together.  Me and Annabeth run over. They both slash through the monster causing it to turn to dust and look at us.

"Percy, Annabeth how?" Grover asks.

"Long story but I went back to Tartarus and got Annabeth out of Tartarus. Nice to see you two again." I say.

"Incoming!" Thalia yells as her and Grover have to run off and fight another monster. Me and Annabeth look at each other and fight another monster together. Not leaving each other side.

We both stab and slash to no avail. These monsters are tough. Finally Annabeth get a stab in as it was distracted on me and it turns to dust.

I look up and see Gaea sitting on a horse on top of the hill. She looks at me and smirks.

"Go after her I can take this." Annabeth says slashing another monster.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Go defeat her once and for all Seaweed Brain."

"You got it Wise Girl."

I run, killing monsters that block my path with Riptide on my way to the top on the hill.

"Well, well, well. Percy Jackson. The broken hero has come back to defend Camp Half-Blood." She said with a sly smile.

"Your going down once and for all Gaea. You took everything from me."

"Oh please, I'm gonna kill everyone one in your precious little camp and kill you." She says and gets off her horse.

"Fair fight no powers. Deal?" She says.

"Deal." I say.

She comes towards me and slashes her sword. She slashed at me and I block it getting a cut on her arm.

She looks at me even more angry and comes down slicing at me again.

I try and move my hand to cut with my sword again but a force is holding it.

"I should have guess you lied to me."

"Oh please did you really believe me." She answers.

"Of course not." I say and use water to make her go flying back in the air.

She lets go of me and I run toward her. She gets up fast and cuts my arm. She uses her powers again and keeps me from moving.

She uses her powers and makes me kneel. Then she kicks riptide out of my hand.

"Go tell the seven I said hello little hero." She says.

I start to summon water to knock her away again but she's to quick and she stabs me through my stomach. I gasp in shock and grunt in pain as I fill blood start to fall out of my mouth.

"Any last words hero?" She ask.

"Go to Tartarus Gaea." I say and I grab riptide and stab her through the heart she goes slack and falls backwards. I look back and see all the monsters turn to dust and everyone look around confused.

I cap riptide and put my hand over the wound. If I don't find water soon this will kill me.

I stand up screaming in agony in the process. Being a Demi god is so much fun. I start to stagger down the hill and almost reach the bottom when Annabeth starts running to me.

"Oh my god Percy!" She yells as she hugs me.

"She stabbed me but I stabbed her in the heart. It's done. It's finally done." I say.

Her and Grover help me the rest of the way down and Nico walks up to me.

"We would not have been able to do this without you Percy really." Nico says putting his hand on my  shoulder.

"It's camp I couldn't say no." I mutter. Becoming lightheaded from blood loss.

"Here lets shadow travel back so you can get some water to heal yourself."

Me and Annabeth take his hand waving good bye at everyone and we appear in the Avengers living room and Nico disappears. Annabeth looses her grip on me and I collapse against the wall.

"Oh my god Percy! Someone get some water now." Tony yells and runs over to me.

"Here." Bruce says handing my a cup of water.

"Thank you." I say and pour the water on me and sigh in relief as it heals me leaving only a scar.

"What happened?" Steve asked me as I stand back up.

"I killed Gaea but got stabbed  in the process."

"Who's Gaea? Tony asked.

"The one who killed my friends." I say back.

"Are you ready to leave for London?" Tony asks.

"Yea let go rescue my parents."

Deep thought of the day: If someone crashes a car on purpose is it still and accident??????

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.