Chapter 16

HAVE YALL EVER SEEN THE GREATEST SHOWMAN?

IF YOUR HAVENT YOU ARE MISSING OUT SO BAD.

I MEAN YOU GET TO STARE AT ZAC EVRON FOR 90 MINUTES.

IF YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME WHEN I WAS LIKE SEVEN THAT WOLVERINE AND TROY BOLTON WOULD BE SINGING A DUET I WOULD HAVE LAUGHED AT YOU JUST SO YOU KNOW.

ALSO THE SONGS IN THIS MOVIE ARE FREAKIN LIT.

ALSO ZENDAYA IS IN IT.

QOTD: "A kind act can sometimes be as powerful as a sword."
                                        -Percy Jackson

_________________________________

Recap

Tony

I walk up stairs and go in the elevator to tell Percy and Annabeth everything we found about his parents. I walk up to the room we had Annabeth in and see Percy with his head in Annabeth's lap asleep.

I look down at his face and see wet streaks down his face. Has he been crying?

"What happened?"

"He had a bad dream." Annabeth replied.

"What about?".

"The friends we lost in the war.".

"Did you find out something about his parents?" She asked me .

"Yea but I'll come back later. He looks like he needs to sleep."

"No I'll wake him. He's worried and he'll want to know." She says as she gently shakes Percy.

"Hey Perce Tony has some information on your parents. Wake up. " she says gently.

He wakes up and sits up.

"What have you found Tony?" He asks.

"Come in the living room. The other Avengers are in there and we will discuss everything including our plan in there."

"Alright we will be there in a minute." Annabeth says and I close the door, but leave it cracked open.

"You really think we have a lead?" I over hear Annabeth ask.

"It has to be something I can't take this anymore Annabeth I just can't." Percy answers with his voice breaking.

Then through the crack and I see her grab his face and kiss him then hug him gently.

They really are the cutest couple who have undying love for each other. You can't tell me they aren't perfect for each other.

I smirk and walk into the living room with the other Avengers.

••••I'm a freakin cool line break••

Percy

"Do you really think we have a lead?" Annabeth asks me.

We have to have something after all we have been through. All of the obstacles.

"It has to be something I can't take this anymore, I just can't." I say with my voice breaking.

Annabeth looks at my with sympathy and holds my face with her hands and turn my face to face hers and kisses me and hugs me.

How did I get so lucky to meet someone like her. It all started with her telling me I drool in my sleep to this.

She's the best thing that has ever happened to me and having her back is all I could have asked for.

I gently pull away and we walk out of the room and into the living room together.

All the Avengers faces on us with a hopeful look in their eyes. We take a seat and Tony begins talking.

"Alright so here is what we found. We hacked into security cameras to track every location they have been spotted in. They've been in Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, Nevada, and California until they finally stop in London England." Tony says.

"Ok your making that sound like a bad thing." I say.

"Well we know they are going to be in a ware house right? Well in London, security cameras have captured them in 10 different warehouses. That's the problem. But the solution that everyone is skeptical of is the fact that I have a a "special" friend in England who can help me." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Ok so how do you have a friend who could magically find my parents, does he have powers or something?"

"Well you could say that, he's a detective, the best of his kind. He can literally tell you about your parent just by looking at you."

Seems kind of odd but if it's a lead to my parents I'll take anything.

"So when do we leave?"

"As soon as we are packed and ready to go to London for 2 days. I've already got both of you clothes and everything , your welcome. We will let you know when it's time to go. Hope you don't mind flying for a while." He says and walks off.

We all agree and go to our rooms to pack. Me and Annabeth just go inside and sit on the bed together.

"This sounds like we might finally have them Percy." Annabeth says breaking the silence.

"Yea gods I hope so." I say .

"But when are we gonna tell them?"

"Tell them what Percy?" She asked me.

"When we left Tartarus's warehouse he had us captured in he said that if he saw the Avengers with me he would go ahead and kill my parents. He want us to do this alone."

"Should we tell the when we get there?" She asked ".

"Well it can't hurt right?"

Then Nico appears in the room running up to us.

"Guys I need your help now!" He yells.

"Nico what wrong?" Annabeth asks.

"Camp half blood. We are being attacked."

"By who?"

"Gaea."

Deep thought of the day: If you rip a hole in a net it has fewer holes in it.

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.