Chapter 2

How's your day been?

Are you happy and wanna hug everyone?

Are you mad and wanna murder people?

Are you so sarcastic that people always think your in a bad mood when really your just telling everyone the truth?

Are you all of the above?

QOTD: "Behold!" Percy shouted. "The gods chosen beverage. Tremble before the horrors of Diet Coke!"
-Percy Jackson

Make sure you all always have a plastic hairbrush with your for protection.
_________________________________

Percy POV:

Gabe walked over to me and slammed me against the wall and put the knife he was fiddling with to my throat. As of right now I could probably take him, but I can't risk Camp Half-Blood being found out if people I don't trust find out I'm a Demigod, so I have to act like I have the strength of a normal teenager.

Gabe pulls handcuffs from his pocket and puts it onto one of my hands and pulls me over to the basement leading me down the stairs.
He leads me over to a chair and shoved me into it, handcuffing me to the chair.

"Ready to play a little game Jackson?" Gabe says with a smirk.

I smile back "Oh how I've missed having you as a step dad Gabe."

Gabe walks over to me and punches me in the face over and over til I loose track and my vision begins to blur.

"Oh what's that is Jackson feeling a little weak?" He smirks as he takes out the knife and brings it to my bare chest making a bright red line form as I grit my teeth.

"Oh I'll make you scream" he says laughing.

He brings the knife across my stomach making me grit my teeth even harder. He picks up the knife and stabs me in the shoulder. I can't take it anymore and a scream escapes my lips.

"This is gonna be a whole lot of fun for you and me." He says and walks back upstairs.

I have no clue what I'm gonna do or how I can escape. I'm trapped. Great.

Tony POV:

I was sitting in Stark tower on the couch watching tv when the news interrupted it.

"Breaking news: a local couple in New York City have gone missing over night by the names of Sally Jackson and Paul Blofis. They have appeared to disappear out of thin air as their son Percy Jackson who is with his step-father Gabe Ugliano until his parents are found. If you see either of these two please call Gabe Ugliano's number on the screen immediately.

The news went off and returned to The Walking Dead. Oh no this is bad very, very bad. I tuned the tv off and called out to Jarvis.

"Jarvis call all the Avengers to meet in the living room, this is a very serious matter."

"As you wish sir."

Minutes later the Avengers pile in and take seats in the living room.

"What's wrong Tony?" Steve asks and I begin to explain what I saw on the news.

"And a couple missing has to do with us how?" Clint asked.

"Because the woman who is missing, Sally, is my half sister, I stayed away from her and her son and we only met up in secret so I could keep her safe since people may want to target her, also the man that they said Percy is living with, Gabe Ugliano is a very terrible and evil person. If Percy is with him god only knows what he's doing to him."

The Avengers looked to each other and Steve spoke up.

"Alright then we suite up and go rescue your nephew Stark."

Percy POV:

I wake up and remember where I am. I must have blacked out while Gabe was having "fun" with me.

Speaking of the devil he walks back down here knife and suture material in hand.

"It appears that the neighbors have been asking why there's been screaming in my house so We need to make you quiet. Ready to play?"

He takes needle and thread and begins to  sews my lips shut. I feel the needle go through my lips as I taste blood. I try to move away as the blood trails down my neck, but the pain consumes me and I black out.

Deep thought of the day: Is it called the pilot episode because it's the first episode they put on air????

Don't be a silent reader make sure you do the following:

V
O
T
E

L
I
K
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Thanks for that you deserve a blue cookie.