Chapter seven.

~ Here's the next chapter for ya, hope you all enjoy!
__________________________________

It had been a week ever since the kind of small monster attack at camp. And Percy slept through the week very badly.

He didn't know what was wrong with him.

Was he just not used to sleeping back in the Poseidon cabin? He just couldn't fall asleep half of the time.

Out of the whole seven days he only slept sixteen hours. Sixteen freaking hours. And it didn't help that in early mornings there were war meeting he had to attend.

Let's just say he wasn't a happy camper.

The gods didn't have much going on since they were so focused on the war yet they couldn't wait till the afternoons to have the meetings.

It was getting ridiculous.

One time the meeting was at 7 am. Like seriously? Was Zeus just trying to torture him and the campers by taking away their sleep?

For that meeting the Stolls got given the task to tell Percy about the meeting happening. For them unfortunately he was asleep.

And it was the only proper time he had managed to fall asleep while being here.

Of course they didn't think about the consequences of suddenly waking him up while they were in the middle of a war.

Let's just say they didn't come out of the Poseidon cabin with their clothes and hair fully intact due to his sword cutting through them.

They can thank him that he didn't take their heads off though, stopping just in time.

But speaking of the meetings, Percy along with his cousins (which of course included Katie as well) were in a meeting at the moment.

It was freaking 9 am.

Athena was blabbing on about the best way to defeat the enemy as if this was a rehearsal for a school play.

Percy ignored her, as usual.

He could see most of the immortal and not immortal cabin councillors trying to pay attention to what she was saying, since they didn't want to seem disrespectful.

But most of them still looked bored as hell, twirling daggers, pens and even celestial bronze pocket knives in their hands, trying not to fall asleep.

Heck, even Chiron looked bored. But you couldn't tell if you didn't know him better.

And Percy knew him so well, as to tell that if Athena asked him a question right now, he would have to stutter for an answer.

Percy wondered if they all truly knew what they were up against in this war. He's met Erebus a couple times before he turned evil.

And the primordial was powerful.

Much more powerful that most of the Olympians combined. And his fighting skills were good as well to say the least.

"—and it would be wise to have at least five back up battle strategies, right father?" Athena didn't even wait for Zeus to answer. "Plus—"

Percy wanted to groan. For the sake of his will to live, even Annabeth started to look bored by her mother's talking.

Clarisse was one of the demigods who had long stopped listening to the wisdom goddess, being interested in sharpening her spear instead.