Chapter six.

~ Here's the next chapter for ya, hope you all enjoy!
_________________________________

The attack started early morning.

Percy thought he was going to have at least a couple days of doing nothing while being back at camp, but of course that didn't happen.

The monsters should be thankful that he was awake at that time though (an attack at 6 am, seriously?) otherwise things would have been worse for them.

Did he mention that he was at the stables when they were informed? He couldn't get much sleep last night, probably because he didn't want to be here.

So, instead he decided to visit Blackjack. To say the least that he was happy that the Pegasus still recognised him was an understatement.

'Hey, boss, glad you're back', he had said. 'You got any doughnuts for me? Or sugar cubes?'

Percy had laughed and after checking that no one was secretly hiding nearby, he summoned some doughnuts and sugar cubes.

'Thanks boss and cool trick!' Blackjack had said after Percy gave them to him. 'You're the best. I've missed you when you were gone.'

Percy had rolled his eyes. "Ive missed you, too buddy and stop calling me boss, blackjack."

'Sure thing, boss.'

He spent some more time ay the stables and when he heard the conch horn warning them about an attack he groaned.

When he finally made it to Half-Blood Hill he was met with an angry Thalia, who like like she wanted to electrocute him.

But he wasn't really that scared, due to he fact that he wanted to laugh more from seeing her in her pyjamas.

The long sleeved shirt had 'Fall Out Boy' along with a radioactive sign next to the letters. Her pyjamas bottom trousers were black and white.

"Where have you been?" she demanded. "Four minutes. We were warned about the attack four minutes ago."

Percy gave her a sheepish grin. "Sorry, got a bit held up, now what's our status?"

She rolled her eyes just as Nico jogged up to them, looking the same as any other day. Percy always thought that he looked like he could be in a band.

It didn't surprise him much that the son of Hades wasn't in his pyjamas. He probably woke up as early as Percy did.

"We've got the Apollo cabin positioned between the trees ready to fire," he said. "The Ares cabin of course is ready for a fight."

Percy chuckled at that. "Let me guess," he said, "Clarisse is at the very front?" He could just imagine Clarisse's grinning face right now.

She was always ready for a fight.

Nico nodded, while his lips quirked into a smirk. "Yep," he said. "Anyway, the Hephaestus cabin are handing out back-up weapons and traps."

Thalia nodded pointing to Nyssa who stood a couple meters away from them, taking weird looking weapons out of a wooden box and giving them to campers.

Percy looked over at the daughter of Hephaestus and realised she looked older than the last time he saw her.

But it had been years since he was last here.

"They've been working on them ever since we found out about this war," Thalia added. "Even Leo has been helping. To be honest he's getting a bit better now."

Percy raised an eyebrow. "I've heard something different from Clarisse."

Nico shook his head. "She doesn't really keep up with them. Everybody knows that Frank, Hazel and Piper are much better, but Leo doesn't really talk to many people nowadays."