Chapter five.

~ Here's the next chapter for ya, hope you all enjoy!
_________________________________

Chiron slowly let Percy and Rachel into the Big House. And as Percy gazed at it, he realised that it looked quite different.

The walls were no longer blue, but a dark purple instead. It was weird looking at it, as it seemed out of place in Percy's mind.

The Big House was meant to be blue, not dark purple. He quickly shook his head to clear those thoughts away.

When he walked inside the Big House though, he smiled at the familiar furniture and the layout.

The inside so far, hadn't changed even one tiny bit.

Chiron went and stood in the middle of two couches, while Rachel and Percy sat on one of them.

They both shared a look, and then looked over at Chiron who stared at them for solid thirty seconds.

Percy raised both of his eyebrows at the centaur trying not to show his amusement.

Chiron sighed finally. "I'm glad you decided to come over, Rachel dear," he said. "And... and it's good to see you again, my boy."

Percy grinned and jumped up from the couch before crushing Chiron in a hug, which he returned.

Percy eventually pulled away, still grinning. "How are you, Chiron? And how are things going for you?"

Chiron smiled softly. "I am well, my boy. And everything is fine. The camp is under control."

Percy shook his head. "It's changed quite a bit, I must say. Are the gods still holding onto their oath?"

Chiron nodded. "Yes, Percy," he said. "Actually any camper, no matter what age that comes here is immediately claimed."

Percy nodded in satisfaction. "Good," he said. "They all deserve to know their parentage."

Chiron smiled. "You have no idea how much the majority of the campers have missed you. And not only the Greeks ones."

Percy chuckled. "Well, I should hope so, seeing as I have missed them just as much."

* * *

"Nice dramatic exit, Jackson." Was the first thing Percy heard when he walked out of the Big House.

He looked to his left, to see Clarisse standing on the porch with her arms crossed over her chest.

"The idiotic members of the Olympian council and the six betraying morons were scared of you throughout the whole meeting," Clarisse added.

Percy chuckled just as Rachel came out the Big House and stood next to him before smiling at Clarisse.

The daughter of Ares raised an eyebrow. "You decided to come?" she said, looking at Rachel.

The Oracle shrugged. "I tagged along with him," she said, gesturing her head to Percy. "I'm not going to stay for long, though."

Clarisse nodded. "Understandable," she said. "Piper, Hazel and Frank are mostly tolerable now, but the other three just keep getting worse."

Percy rolled his eyes. "The cursed immortality got to their heads," he said. "How you holding up here, though?"

Clarisse shrugged. "Fine, I guess," she replied. "Not much has changed since you left. Although, I missed having a challenging sparing partner."

Percy raised an eyebrow and smirked at her. "You think I'm a challenging sparing partner?"

Clarisse rolled her eyes. "Not gonna repeat myself, Jackson."