Chapter 28

Niall POV:

Okay so Aliza is a total whacko. Who the hell does she think she is to threaten me!?

Jony was out and I was home with Jai.

My phone started to buzz.

It was a text message from a blocked number.

'Don't think you can because I will find you! I suggest to say goodbye to your family while you still got them because before you can call the police...they'll be gone.'

Holy hell she's scary. Bloody hell.

Someone was knocking at the door... what if its Aliza?....

I slowly walk downstairs......IM SO SCARED....umm....but in a..um..manly way..yeah

"Niall? Are you in there?"

I was relieved. It was Liam.

I opened the door to find a worried Liam.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking in.

"Not really, we could get stabbed, or jumped on at any moment. She's after us." I said. My heart started to beat hard and loud just thinking about it.

"Niall, it will all be okay. We'll contact the police and they can help us."

I shook my head.

"She said if we do, she'll take Jony and Jai." I couldn't help but get emotional. Just the thought of my family out of my life makes me cry.

"Niall, they will be fine. We just need to hope." Liam said his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Liam." i said wiping my tears away.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"We have to find that crazy psychopath and lock her up."

Lets do this.

__________________________________________________________________

HIIIYYYYAAAAA!

argh i missed you!...did ya miss me? haha.

but its been like....forever.

I forgot my password to wattpad and i just got it recovered so here i am.

16K+ views?! thats crazy! Thank you guys so much. You are all truly amazing.

I will update more later on today.

So lets see what the boys get up to to find Aliza.

And hey! I've started drafting a new fanfic for you all and I want a few of you to feature in it.

So comment your name, who is your favourite character in 'I Fell For The One I Bullied' and why and I will choose the best answer and I will announce the winner soon!

Thank you all so much again, it truly means a lot.

Love you all to the moon and back.

<3

xx H xx