Chapter 4

Jony POV:

"So Jony you are going on tour with 1D?" Alan Carr asked.

This was the first time EVER being interviewed.

Me and the boys nodded not saying a word.

"Is any of the boys 'appeal' to you." He asked with a cheeky grin earning a laugh from the crowd as well as the boys and I.

"Uh I guess I just met them...so I guess we'll see in a couple months." I said laughing, Alan joining me.

"What about you boys, do you find Jony attractive?" He asked raising his eyebrows up and down.

They damn should say no.

"Yes." Harry said.

Zayn, Louis and Liam nodded in agreement.

Niall POV:

Didn't know what to do when Alan asked so I just sat there. Yeah, Jony's cute but I don't like, like her...erm...anymore.

"Now before we go last time you boys were here I whipped your ass's twice in a dance competition, are you willing to try again?" Alan asked.

"Bring it." I said grinning.

We all stood up to the centre of the stage with Jony following.

They started playing C'mon C'mon. I started laughing at the song choice.

"Show me what you got." Alan said jokily.

We started doing the joe.

After we did our dance moves an army of Alan looking guys started doing dance moves.

We started cracking up laughing.

After Alan finished he shouted

"I WHIPPED YOUR ASS!"

We died of laughter then the show ended.

We all went back to our hotel since we were staying in a different place.

"The best night ever!" Jony shouted walking through the door.

"Agreed." I said smiling.

We were staying in a suite but we had 3 separate rooms...IN ONE SUITE!

Half of us lads in two rooms and Jony in an another room.

"Umm Niall can I talk to you...privately? " Jony asked.

I looked confused.

"Um okay?" I said.

What would she have to say...to me?

We walked into her empty room and she closed the door behind her.

Jony POV:

"Look, Niall. It seems you're trying to avoid and since we're going on tour soon I just want to know we're cool?" I said.

"You don't get it do you?" He said raising his voice.

"Huh?" I was confused.

"You don't remember the hell you put me through?! You don't remember all those times back in middle school I had your back?! All those times you humiliated me in front of everyone?! No! You don't! Because you haven't bothered to!" He yelled at me.

"Niall...I'm so sorry...I didn't know-" I whispered letting the tears roll down my cheek.

"Don't me that crap! Do you know what?! I'm outta here! Come tell me when you get your human side to you back!" He yelled once more then he stormed out of the room leaving me in tears and a broken heart.

______________________

Hey:)

To you Jony:) xxxxx

Love u donut!

vote/comment/share

xx H xx