Chapter 13

Niall POV:

"Jony what are you doing?" I asked walking into her bedroom.
Looked like she was packing a suitcase.

"Go away." She snapped.

"Whats wrong?" I asked patting her back.

"Nothing! Get lost! You're not my boyfriend!" She yelled zipping up the suit case and rolling it away.

"Actually I am. Now tell me whats going on!" I demanded but she walked away.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" I said following her.

"Go away Niall this isn't your business! I don't need you to know every single thing I do!" She yelled even louder than me.

"Guys! Whats going on?" Zayn said.

"Nothing!" I said combing my fingers through my hair in frustration.

I was confused, why did she have to leave?

"Where are you going? We still need you." Liam said.

"Going to New Zealand for a few days, I'll be back next week." She said then walked out the door.

Wow! Just like that? It must be very important if she didn't give us any hugs.

"Wow Niall, you must've really pissed her off." Louis said.

"She didn't leave because of me you drongo! She won't tell me why." I said.

Jony POV:

Ugh! That fight with Niall really set me off. He doesn't always have to be in my business, he's not even my real boyfriend!

I just don't want to think about the boys at the moment, it will only cause more stress.

When I was driving to the airport I turned the radio on and the 'perfect' song just had to start playing, One Thing.

I sighed in defeat.

Way to go for trying to not think about them Jony, well done. I rolled my eyes at my self conversation.

I finally arrived there after endless minutes of driving around finding the airport and listening to the one and only 1D 😑

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Thank you for flying with AirNZ, hope you enjoyed your flight and have a lovely day." The flight attenedent said through the speakers.

The 3 hours of sleep was over.

I stood up but my legs were numb, I shook it off and walked out.

When I got inside the airport a couple of girls that looked abot 10-12 years old came up to me.

"Hi!" They said in sync.

"Hello girls, can I help you?" I asked.

"Are you Niall Horan's girlfriend?" One of them asked.

I didn't know what to say, if I say yes they would probably scratch my eyes out.

Meh I'll take my chances...

"Hmm yes." I smiled.

"You're really pretty." The other one said.

"Aww Thank you." I smiled.

They ran off gigling.

I smiled as they reminded me of Laya.

"Jony!!!" I heard a voice call out behind me.

I turned around to find my younger cousin Huia standing behind me.

I screamed and I ran to her and hugged her.