Chapter 10

A/N
Hey guys. I had to re-post this chapter because I had some problems where people only saw half of the chapter so heres the whole chapter if you haven't been able to see it.
Enjoy <3.

____________________________

Niall POV:

I woke up to the sounds of police sirens.

"What the fu--" I was cut off by my door flinging open by a worried Jony.
"Niall come quick." She panicked.
I furrowed my eyebrows.
"NOW Horan!" She demanded.
I got up and followed her.

We ran out of the hotel room, down a flight of stairs and onto a different floor, the same floor Kimberly's staying in.
We ran over to Kimberly's room to find people rushing in and out. They look like they work in the hospital.

"What's going on?!" I yelled.

I ran over to the crowd of people to find Kimberly lying on the ground. She had fresh cuts on her arm and she looked pale as hell. She had an empty pill bottle in her hand.

"Kimberly!" I shouted.

"stand back." a nurse instructed me.

I obeyed.

Did she...kill herself.

I started sobbing. I crashed on my knees and buried my face in my hands. Why would she do this?
Even though I didn't know her that well she was still my friend. Did she do this because of the fans?

"They found this." Jony said handing me an envelope with my name written on it.

'Dear Niall,
I didn't know you for long but I want to thank you for being my friend and of course everyone else. You really are an amazing guy.
You're probably thinking. 'WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE DO THIS?!'
Well I want to tell you, I did it because I will be in a better place. People will be upset, I know. But don't be sad. I'm not gone forever. Promise me you'll visit. And don't forget I'll be with you every step of the way. Niall, I really liked you. I wish I had the guts to say it but after I did that dick move with Harry, my life was officiallyruined. Tell everyone I love them and tell Jony I'm sorry for everything.
Well I guess this is goodbye for now.
See you soon.

xx Kimberly'

I started crying even more.

"Why?!" I screamed out.

As the tears kept flowing a shadow hovered over me.

I looked up to find Harry offering to pull me up.

He pulled me up and put an arm around me.

~1 Month Later~

Still on tour. Things are awkward between Jony and Harry now and of course we all miss Kimberly.
We all had nothing to do so we were just sitting there on the tour bus exchanging glances and glares at each other.
It was really awkward, usually we would get a guitar and write a song for fun or something but ever since Kimberly passed its been like this for the past month and to be honest its making me sick.

Its time to put an end to the stupid awkwardness.

I picked up my guitar and started strumming.

"Well you done, done me and ya better felt it. I tried to beat you but you're so hot that I melted, I fell right through the cracks, and I've been tryin to get back."

I started singing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.

Everyone looked at me like I was some potato headed goat.

"Well the cool done run out I'll be givin it my bestest." Louis and Zayn caught on.

"So I won't hesitate, no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm yours." Liam started quietly harmonising as usual.

We were all staring at Hazza to join in.

"Open up your mind and see like me--" He finally did but it was more like a mumble.

"Open up your plans and then your free--" Jony sung. Dayum she has a voice! How did I not know? I mean like...she's our songwriter.

"I'm yours." We all finished off.

We all ended it with a 'YAY!' like always.

After that Zayn's phone started ringing.

Zayn POV:

"Hello?" I answered without bothering to check the ID.

"Hey babe its me." Perrie said.

"Hey love, whats up?" I smiled. I always loved talking to Perrie. Simply because we always have the best chats.

"Hey...Uh...I know this sounds weird but can we...maybe...adopt a child?" She said with a shaky stutter.

My eyes widened at the request.

"A c-child? As in...you know...us being...parents?" I asked.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"I don't know Perrie...we just got married." I said.

"I know but I want someone to comfort me when you're gone." She said.

"Can we talk about this when I get home?" I asked, nervous as hell.

"Sure, bye baby. Love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said smiling and then hung up.

Wow! Am I really ready to be a parent? I don't think I am. I'm only 20 years old! I guess I still have time.

I walked back into the other room where that lads and Jony were in.

"Who was that?" Harry asked.

"Perrie." I smiled.

I love saying her name. Perrie and Zayn Malik. Zayn and Perrie Malik.

I know I'm starting to sound girly but this is what love does to ya.

We finally got to the new hotel and it was about midnight so we were tired as hell.

Jony POV:

"I'll take that for ya love." Niall winked offering to take my bags.

I started blushing and took the last bag in.

After we checked in we went up to our room and flopped on the first bed we all could find.

Niall and I accidentally fell on each other on the same bed.

We started giggling together and then he started tickling me...my weakness.

"Stop it! I'm dying!" I cried out in laughter.

"No can do Edwards!"He continued tickling me.

"Can you go somewhere else and do that so we don't have to see it." Harry snapped.

Me and Niall scoffed sarcastically and gave each other a cheeky glance.

Harry POV:

I know Niall likes her. He's always staring at her. Even if we're not together she's still my girl.
But if you're thinking I'm jealous I'm not! I'm not like that.

Jony POV:

I miss having these times with Niall.

Back in middle school we were close but when high school came I was...errrr...um...a dick.

(a

sorry Jony! Love you though<3)

~FLASHBACK 5 YEARS AGO~

"Jony whats wrong?" Niall ran over to me.

My face buried in my hands, tears creeping down my face.

"No one likes me!" I whispered more tears falling.

"I like you." He said hugging me for comfort.

"Not in that way!" I corrected.

"Oh." He mumbled.

"The boys hate me. They always make fun of me." I said sobbing into his arm.

"They're pricks." He spat. I lowly chuckled.

"Niall?" I whispered.

"Mmh?" He asked laying his head on mine.

"Can you kiss me...Like what they do in the movies?" I asked.

"Um... ok." he smiled.

I know we're only 14 but I just need someone to show me that someone really cares for me and I'm the only one out of all my friends that hasn't kissed a boy. I mean like its already my first year of high school.

I looked into his sparkling blue eyes and leaned in.

Our lips connected.

He's actually a really good kisser. The emotions ran through my body. I've never felt like this before
The kiss broke.

That was truly the best moment of my life.

~FLASHBACK END~

I started blushing again. Just remembering that moment gave me butterflies.
I really like Niall, I should really do something about that should I?

_______________________________
Howdy Muchachos!

I tried making it long for yas!

@luvlife a.k.a Ruth has been asking for me to updaate!! Here it is!

Sorry I've been really lazy

Q.O.T.D: Do you ship Jarry or Jiall?

Oh yeah. I'm going to make 'Q.O.T.D'(Q.uestion O.f T.he D.ay) a thing that I put in my notes.

vote.comment.share.

xx H xx