Chapter Eighteen: Saturday, July 19th, 2008 *A Flashback from London*

Saturday, July 19th, 2008 *Flashback from London*

The sounds of Dance/Techno(?) blaring through the speakers.

I stumbled from the bathroom. The room is moving too fast or am I going too slow? I felt myself fall onto someone’s lap. I turned to the stranger. It was a man. 

“Hello, love.” He said with a deep British accent.

“Hiiiii.” I slurred.

“Do you have a name?” He asked.

I nodded three times to his three heads. I kissed him. I put my arms around him and straddled him. I felt him kiss me back. He picked me up, lifting me somewhere deep into the abyss of blur and flashing lights. He dropped me on a bed(?) and closed the door. He got on top of me, kissing me harder. He slipped his hands underneath my shirt and gripped my breasts. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His slipped down my breasts to my pants. He unzipped them and loosened my button. I unwrapped my legs, allowing his pants to drop. He slid up my skirt and removed my underwear. He put on a condom and stopped kissing me and looked at him.

I saw Chris looking at me with those warm, brown eyes. He smiled at me.

“Chrisssss?” I asked, still slurring. 

“No, my name is Zac.” He said before he entered me. 

I wrapped my legs around him. 

“Ohhhhhh!” I said, my breathing becoming faster.

Zac (Chris?) attacked my neck, sucking on every inch of my neck. Chris felt so good. I love him. He kept pumping in and out of me. I pressed his butt down to tell him to go slow like we did in the hospital, but he kept going at it. 

“Mmm..slower.” I moaned.

“No.” He said, looking down at me.

I nodded at all of Chris’ heads. He kept going faster and faster and it started to hurt.

“Slower, slower please!” I cried.

“No…I’m….almost…THERE!” He said, pumping in between strokes.

“Please! Please, I love you!” I said, pleading with his heads.

“You’re drunk, bitch. Now, shut up!” One of his heads said.

His heads became blurs-one by one. He pumped again, going faster. I smelt the alcohol on his breath.

“Ah-ah-fuck!” He came.

He stopped and sloppily kissed me. I stared at the blurs. He slid out and started putting back his clothes on. I sat up, sliding my shirt down. I stood up, fixing my skirt while he left to go back to the party. What just happened? Where did Chris go? I stumbled out of the room with my head pounding. Everything was just going so fast. I stumbled in front of the table. There was white stuff on the table while people crowded around it. I looked at the faces.

“Want to light?” Some random person asked, handing me a joint.

I nodded, taking it from him and puffing it in before I passed it. I laid on the floor, falling into someone’s lap. Was it a girl? Was it a boy? Both? It smiled at me and I flashed one myself. It bent over and kissed me. 

*This was written in a drunken state of mind*