Chapter 15| Bring It On

The jealous stare made its way to the back of Natsu's neck. He could feel the glare Lisanna must of been receiving but he decided to ignore it.

"So, how do you feel?" Lisanna asked trying to snap Natsu from zoning out any further.

"About what? I'm sorry I seem to have missed what you said earlier on."

Lisanna rolled her eyes but didn't apologize, "I was offering my interest! My mother was talking to your father about becoming my interest but your father wanted you to chose, which may I add never happens! So, what's it going to be?" She asked impatiently.

Natsu had never seen this side of Lisanna; bratty, impatient, and overall angry.

"Lisanna," he sighed, "my answer is no. One hundred percent no."

Lisanna froze and stared at Natsu, had she really not been expecting that answer?

"What? How? Everyone likes me.." she says in disbelief, "who else has caught your interest?" She asked, her eyes wondered towards Lucy.

Lucy's hair and dress flew with the wind, but her jealous look didn't fly away with it.

"Is it Lucy? Had she caught your attention?" Lisanna asked as tears pricked her eyes.

"No, I don't interest anyone." He ran a hand threw his pink locks, a gesture Lisanna has personally never seen him do.

"Please go with someone else. I can't be the future husband you so desire." He looked up to see the sun had moved, "I should be going home anyways. See you tomorrow Lisanna."

She stood incredulity. It was no lie that everyone boy bombarded her with questions about future interest, but she'd only been interested in Natsu. Only ever thought about her futures with Natsu. Hell, her first oversexed feeling came from accidentally walking in on him changing, and he never even knew.

She tighten her fist, wanting to hit him for making her feel such sadness. But she didn't, she knew it was wrong. And it could get her in deep trouble.

"Goodbye Natsu," Lisanna said quietly, "have fun with your future wife." She whispered in an almost inaudible tone.

Natsu paid no mind. Even if he had somewhat feelings for her he couldn't turn back, not when a beautiful blonde girl was standing in front of him, and was willing to lead him into a better society.

Erza, Jellal, and Lucy were to absorbed in their conversation they had not even seen Natsu walking towards them.

"We could try climbing over, I'm sure we could fine long ropes to tie together." Lucy suggested.

"That would require some support on top to hold the ropes in place. So that's a no." Jellal said.

"Maybe using the ships? People go far on those boats to deliver certain items between communities. Maybe that's a way to escape the walls?" Erza proposed.

"That's a good plan seeing as how the water is a bit out of the walls," Natsu began and ignored the shocked expressions his friends were giving him, "but we would have to walk the rest of the way on foot. And I'm not sure Lucy remembers exactly where her village is."

"You're okay with them coming as well?" Lucy asked. "Outside the walls was dry and hot, the cumulative effect of a drought I suppose." Lucy said in thought.

Natsu nodded, "we should bring plenty of water. And if what you said is true Lucy, there should be plenty of animals to feed upon."

Jellal nodded, "I don't think the five of us could achieve much. We should gather some other friends willing to go."

"Levy and Gray maybe?" Asked Mirajane.

"Not Gray, his to much of a father's boy to defy him in anyway." Jellal says.

"Yes but he always fights for the good of people." Mirajane defended.

"You think this'll lead to fighting? Possible war?"

Mira nodded, "I do, seeing more then two children leave will stir confusion and hatred towards the humans."

"Then maybe Gray will agree, but I know for sure Levy will." Erza said. Lucy tilted her head, "how could you be so sure?"

"Both her parents passed and she lives with the parentless orphans. It's sad but she still attends school and does normal activities as any normal child would do." Erza said, "she would love to leave this white walled Hell as she calls and start a new life out there."

"She hates it here?" Lucy questioned.

"I would assume most parentless orphans would." Jellal said, "and she would be very valuable. She's smart and almost a rebel."

"That is where I disagree, Levy is a goodie-two-shoes." Natsu says.

"Levy steals books from the sacred library. The one only for Rulers. And she's the only one who curses what superiors curse."

"Like for example hell."

"I can't wait to meet her, she sounds fun."

Mirajane giggled, "you two are almost the same. But I am sorry for her distasteful attitude in the beginning."

"Bring it on."