Boom!

* Blue's POV *

8:34 pm.

"C'mon girl. My boy wants me to meet him at the warehouse at 9." I stressed to Brielle.

We was done shopping and packing everything. But she was taking forever in the bathroom! She said she needed to change up her identity, which I understand but she gon' have to speed it up.

"I'm finished." She sang, walking out the bathroom. No lie, Brie was bad! I had to stop and just stare for awhile.

"You gon' look at me all day or bring ya ass? You were the one rushing anyways." She smirked.

I slightly smiled and bit my lip. I grabbed the bags and she grabbed some too, as we exited my home. I locked it up and walked towards my SUV.

I popped open the truck and we placed the bags inside beside our weapons.

"You drive for me ma, while I roll." I told her, tossing her the keys. She gladly excepted and hopped in the drivers seat.

We drove off and I began breaking down the weed. While I was rollin', I started to think why we needed to meet my mans anyway. We could have been left.

"You sure he needed you?" Brielle asked.

I nodded and licked the blunt so it could stay shut.

"He better need me. I could have been on my shit." I mumbled, putting fire to the blunt. Afterwards I lit it and inhaled deeply.

"That shit smell gooood." Brielle moaned.

I smirked and gave it to her. I know she didn't smoke, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

"Why you giving me that?" She asked, still focused on the road.

"Just try it ma. It'll keep you calm, you know you want to anyways." I pressed.

She grabbed it and put it to her lips. She took a drag on it and I raised an eyebrow at her. Didn't even have to tell her what to do.

By the time we finished smokin', we arrived at the warehouse. My mans was standing outside waiting and so was Nicole ugly ass. Ugh, this bitch.

"Why is Nicole here?" Brielle asked as we got out the car.

"I'll explain later."

"Bout time you made it. Nigga, it's 9:01."

I smacked my lips. A minute late, he better get off my ass.

"So what, but anyways. What you want?" I asked.

"Nicole gon' be rollin' wit' you. I gave her the shit, so y'all can make up whatever when y'all get there." He explained.

"Mane, I already got Brie! The fuck I need her for too? And I thought you was sending the shit to our personal jet."

"Look, quit bitchin'. Just take her with you, she's useful." He told him.

"Not to me. They ain't even get along, what would she know?"

"I know more than you think!" She yelled defending herself.

"Bitch, I'll-" I was cut off by Brielle.

"Woah, just chill Blue."

I calmed down a little and stared at Nicole.

"Quit all that fuckin' arguing and just go on. Call me when the job is done and don't come back without my baby." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and we headed back towards the truck.

"You driving?" Brielle asked.

"Yeah."