Recovering.

* Camille's POV *

"Hey baby girl." My father.

"Daddy?" I asked. My eyes started to swell up with tears.

"Yes sweetheart, it's me. I missed you."

"Surely didn't seem like it." I mumbled.

"I know baby, but you have to understand that it wasn't my fault. I can't go against court rules. Especially with the name I have in the streets."

"I don't care daddy! I needed you!" I yelled, as I sobbed.

"Shh, shh. I'm sorry, okay? Daddy loves you princess. I know I needed to be there. Hell, I wanted to be there! It wasn't my fault, I promise."

He kissed my forehead and began rubbing my fingers.

I smiled. He always did that when I was younger before he left. It was very calming.

"I'll never leave you again, fuck what that judge says." He whispered.

"Okay daddy." I told him as a wider smile appeared on my face.

He smiled back at me.

That was 1 month ago..

"Hey baby!"

I snapped out of my little flashback and smiled at Brandon. He still had his wrist wrapped up and a cast.

Today makes 1 month since we've been together and man was ya girl happy! He's so sweet. I think I'm starting to love him, but I don't know yet.

"Happy Anniversery!" He yelled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I giggled.

"Happy Anniversery baby."

"I got you something." He told me as my brother came in with a bunch of bags.

"What's all this?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Your stuff ma. You can open them when you leave this shitty ass place tomorrow."

"I can leave?!" I yelled.

"Hell yeah sis." Kendrick finally spoke up and said. Suprisingly nothing happened to him, except a few cuts and bruises. Which were now healed. Ain't God good?

"How's Trè holding up?" I asked.

"I'll let him answer that bae."

As soon as Brandon said that my father came in with Trigga in a wheelchair.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Sup bestfriend?" He asked.

"I'm glad to see you're doing well! I missed your crazy ass."

"Aye now, watch your mouth." My father warned.

My cheeks turned red in embarrassment as everyone laughed at me. Including my father. We've grown so close since the accident.

I glanced at Trè and noticed he had broken his right arm. Other than bruises, he looked like himself.

"I'm glad to see you're okay too bestfriend."

I smiled at him.

"Thank you bestfriend."

In all honesty, Trè was my bestfriend. He was just the type of goofy person I needed.

"Ms. Davis you have a visitor." A nurse walked in and announced.

I looked at everyone crazy. They were the only people who knew I was hospitalized. Except the teachers.

"Uh, send them in." I told her politely.

She nodded and walked out the room. After a couple of minutes, my mom walked in. Ugh, this bitch.

"Hey Camille." She smiled at me.

I didn't answer her. I only looked at my dad, hoping he would make her leave.

"Nicole I think it's best you leave." My father finally spoke up and said.

"Why? She's my daughter just as much as she is yours." She snarled.

He huffed in frustration.

"Camille baby, guess what." My mother happily said to me.

I still wasn't talking to her. I just couldn't bring myself to it.

"I am now clean and the judge says I can have you back. Also.." She trailed off.

"Oh hell no! She's not leaving with you!" My father yelled.

"Hmph, but she is. And you can't do anything about it."

"Oh, you think I can't? You must have forgotten who I was." He angrily told her.

"No, and the cops haven't either." She smirked.

"Do it, I dare you. Then I can really have full custody of Camille. Follow where I'm going?" He asked rudely.

She rolled her eyes.

"I'll be back tomorrow." She announced before she left.

"Pops you can't let Nicole get sis." Kendrick said.

Everyone agreed, but I was silent. Was my mom really clean?

Or was this a plan to get me back?

I don't know.

"Camille doesn't wanna go back anyways, do you? You're really quiet." Kendrick asked.

"Of course not." I mumbled.

"Good, then it's settled. They can't make Camille go back, she's 16! Can't she choose?"

"16 is not 18. We'll just have to figure something out, until then let's go. Camille needs her rest." My dad said as he kissed my forehead.

"Wait, Brandon can you stay with me please?" I asked. I wasn't about to let him leave me on our special day. Fuck he thought?

"Yeah bae, i'll catch up with y'all later." He told them, while dapping them up. Not my father though. He gave him a manly hug.

"Bye Milly boo." Trè said.

I waved at him and then turned my attention over to Brandon.

"You really thought I was gone leave you?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled at him. He grabbed my good arm and held my hand softly.

"So we made it a month, huh?" I asked.

"Yup, we gone make it some years too." He smiled at me.

I puckered my lips up at him and he gave me the most sweetest kiss ever.

"Mm baby." I mumbled against his lips.

"I think I love you..." He whispered.

Ooooh! What y'all think about this chapter? Give me some feed back!

I'll be updating again Saturday.

Until then...

Vote 😘

Comment ❤️

Mookie 💕