We Don't Have To Explain (Pt.2)

* Camille's POV *

"Baby girl?" He asked, while I closed my eyes.

"Hmm?"

"I want you to be mine."

I suddenly opened my eyes and turned to face him. Was he serious?

"What?"

"I said I want you to be mine."

"Wh-where is all this coming from?" I asked.

He sighed, then licked his lips.

"Look. I know you're probably doubting me, but all I'm asking for is a chance. I really like you! Hell, I think I'll take a bullet for you. We click so damn well, I just have to have you. I know you feeling me too. You gotta admit that." He said, staring at me intensely.

"Brandon I don't think we should-"

He cut me off with a kiss. Tongue and everything. We were having a full blown make out session.

He bit my bottom lip, then sucked on it. Then he pecked my lips a couple of times more, before he stopped and smirked.

I blushed, then looked away. Only to be faced right back to him. I stared at him, as he stared at me.

"Well?" He said finally, breaking the silence.

I bit my lip, then did a small smile as I looked down. I looked up at him and sighed.

"Brandon.. I'll be your girl."

He looked happy as fuck, then he jumped up for joy. I laughed at his silliness, then shook my head.

"Well now since you mines, I got some rules. If you don't listen, I gotta punish you." He said seriously.

Oh brother.

* Kendrick's POV *

I was gonna get to kill this nigga sooner than I thought.

I found out everything I needed to know, now the action starts.

I been following him for the past two days, usually he would be with Nicole and some other lady.

I laughed because Nicole just doesn't know. That's exactly what she gets. I hope he breaks her heart to pieces. Too bad he won't get the chance to.

Anyways, he was currently looking for his daily rock. Along with some other nigga I don't like, but I'll handle him later.

"Bruh, they leaving look!" My boy, Tazz had said.

I looked up to see them getting into a black escalade.

I followed the car, making sure I wasn't noticed. I followed them for at least 3 hours, before they stopped. It was dark out now.

All the men exited the car, then went into this abandoned building. What the hell ?

"Aye man, strap up. We boutta end this shit now." I said, as I grabbed my uzi.

I had no intenions of killing Jonathan right now. I wanted him to suffer first. I feel sorry for the men who picked him up though, because I can't leave any witnesses.

Tazz and I made our way to the front door. We didn't have any mask on. What for? We came to kill.

"On the count of three, kick the door down." I whispered to him.

He nodded, as I counted off. He kicked the door down and I couldn't believe what I saw! Jonathan was having a threesome with the men who had picked him up.