Stranger (Pt.1)

* Camille's POV *

Remember. Whatever you're going through will only get better, if you put an effort to solving the situation. It doesn't just magically get good, you have to work at it....

- Yours Truly

I fluttered my eyes open, as my nostrils smelled the scent of breakfast. My stomach growled, as I rubbed my eyes.

I stepped out of bed, still naked and limped towards the bathroom. Brandon put it down last night.

I sat down on the toilet, did my business and then got the water ready for a hot shower to help ease this soreness away. Even though I technically wasn't a virgin, it still hurt.

I showered for a good 25 minutes, before I stepped out to air dry. I brushed my teeth and afterwards went back into the bedroom.

I found an outfit to wear, but I also noticed my breakfast on the nightstand with a note attached.

'Goodmorning beautiful. Last night was amazing! But anyways, I made you breakfast baby. I hope you enjoy. & also, I'm taking you shopping today. Dress comfortable.'

- Love Brandon .

I smiled and folded the note back up. I put on deodorant, body spray and lotion before putting on my undergarments. After finishing that, I laid my outfit out.

It was a red, crop top polo neck sleeveless t-shirt. Light blue, ripped jean shorts. And for shoes, my red converses.

I got dressed, then did a little something to my hair. A simple bun and bang.

I grabbed my plate and walked downstairs. I noticed Brandon and my brother watching espn on the flatscreen. There was another girl here too, but I was wondering why.

"Goodmorning babe, morning bro." I announced, sitting down beside Brandon. He kissed my cheek and I began eating my food.

"Morning sis."

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing to the girl next to him.

"This is my friend, Precious. Precious this is my little sister Camille."

"Hi." Precious sweetly waved, she seemed shy.

"Hey hun, you're pretty." I smiled. No gay shit though. I just give credit when it's due.

"Thanks, you are too."

I nodded and finished my plate.

"Babe that was good, how come you never cooked breakfast for me before?"

"Because you never gave it to me, like you did last night before." He whispered in my ear, before biting it.

I giggled and Kendrick cleared his throat.

"Oh, shutup!"

He mumbled something, but I walked away to put my plate in the zink before I could actually hear it.

"Y'all ready to go?" Brandon asked.

"Yup."

"Yeah."

"Tenfo' let's roll." Kendrick replied. He had to be the odd one.

Brandon grabbed the keys, waited for everyone to exit the house.

As I walked towards the car, I noticed a black jeep across the jeep. That's funny, because I never noticed it before. I shrugged it off.

We went to the mall in separate cars, me and Brandon joked the whole way there. I swear, I love moments like these. Just me and my baby.