Tic-Toc

* Blue's POV *

6:15 pm.

I smoked on my cigarette waiting for Brielle to get here. Shit, she had 5 more minutes or I was gone leave.

I finally saw her walking up with a wig on and a pair of some big, dark shades. I knew why, but it was still funny. Her crazy ass, looked crazier than ever.

"Wassup?" I asked her smiling. She gave me a blank stare.

"Don't even smile, it's not funny." She told me. I put my hands up in surrender and gave her my cigarette.

I leaned up against the wall and watched her. I can't believe she did what she did.

"You don't know how fuckin' hard it was to break out of prison. I even killed the dean!" She exclaimed.

"You a savage! How the fuck you do that shit?" I asked.

"I snapped his neck. Then I choked him, with his belt. He passed out fast."

I slightly laughed at her. I never Brie had killin' in her. I'm glad she did though.

"So... about what we talked about?"

She looked at me and bit her lip.

"I'm down." She agreed.

I nodded my head and smiled.

"Cool. Come on with me." I told her, walking towards my SUV.

"Wait, where we going?"

"To my house. I gotta pack some shit and buy you some shit." I explained as we got inside my car. I started it up and drove up.

"You saying that like we going somewhere." She smiled.

"Well actually, we are baby girl."

"To where?"

"Dallas." I smirked.

Yeah, I know. New York's finest has great connections.

* Camille's POV *

"Baby."

"Bae!"

"Babe!"

"Camille!" I heard a deep voice yell.

I fluttered my eyes open and the best boyfriend you could ask for was smiling in my face. I smiled back and looked around.

"Where are we?" I asked him stretching.

"Damn, no 'hey bae' 'how'd you sleep?' first?" He asked sounding hurt.

"Oh, shut up." I smiled.

He smiled back and helped me out of the car.

"We're in Dallas. This is Trigga's God brother's home." He told me. I finally looked up to see a beautiful brick house. It was an nice size.

We walked up towards the doorstep and it was opened before we could knock.

"Well damn." Trè mumbled.

The boy that opened the door was imcredibly handsome. But of course, I wouldn't dare compare him to my man.

"Wassup fam?" He greeted Trè.

"What's good man? Let me introduce you to my family and that girl." He said, referring to Precious.

I slapped him on the arm for being rude.

"Trigga bruh, wassup with you?" Kendrick asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing. But anyways bro, this is Killa. That's King and Camille. And that's Precious. Everyone this is Aaron."

Everyone said hey, except Precious. I think Trè hurt her feelings.

"Damn, y'all boys got nicknames?"

"Street names." Brandon explained.

"Iight then, y'all can come on in and make yourselves comfortable."

We walked inside and it was beautiful. Whoever decorated had excellent style.

"Y'all can place the bags over there. I'll show y'all the rooms after we eat, kitchen in there." He said pointing to his left.

We put our bags down and entered the Kitchen. Two women were sitting down at the table laughing and carrying on a conversation. They looked very alike.

"Wassup Mama?" Trè greeted one of them. She stood up and hugged him tight.

"Boy, why you wait till now to come see me?" She asked, while slapping him on the shoulder.

"My bad, you know I love ya." He grinned.

"Yeah yeah."

"Well, hey to you too Trè." The other girl said.

"What's good ma?" He smirked.

After Trè said that his phone rung, he picked it up quickly.

"Yo." He answered.

"Bruh, you playin'."

"Damn, alright." He hung up.

He looked over at the guys and gave them a look. They were confused and so was I. I wonder what was going on.

"Everything alright?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah, we straight. But um, aye look. Y'all boys come with me to the back."

They all left, and it was just all girls left. Precious was extremely quiet, so I decided to talk to her. I guess she let Trè's words get under her skin.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah.." She sighed.

"It's just.. I wish Trè would treat me a little better. Like, have I gave him any reason not to trust me or anything?"

I shrugged my shoulders, because I couldn't really answer. Trè may look at her different, than what I do.

"Look, don't even worry about him. As long as my bro cool with you, you good."

She smiled.

* Nicole's POV *

"C'mon man, don't be that way!" I begged.

"You fuckin' up Nicole! I haven't heard from yo ass in a week and now you wanna come back when you hear I got my shit! The fuck you thought?" He yelled at me.

"I was trying to stay low, honestly. Them pigs been hot on my ass lately, I'm sure you don't want that." I lied.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"We still on?" I asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, here take these explosives. Meet Blue back here at 9. Y'all will do this together." He instructed and I nodded.

This was gon' be a piece of cake.

Vote

Comment

Mookie ❤️