Pure Hell

* Camille's POV *

"Camille! Get yo ass up, it's time for school." I heard my mother, Nicole, yell.

I grunted, but I got up anyway because I knew she would hit me, if I didn't.

I rubbed my eyes and then checked my iPhone 5c.

Even though my life is hell, I do have the nicer things.

I had 4 messages & two kiks .

I ignored all of them, except for the one from my bestfriend, Brielle.

I smiled at her crazy ass, telling me to get my ratchet ass up.

I texted back letting her know I was up, while smiling in the process.

I hopped out of my bed, and went into my bathroom.

I turned the shower on, got my shampoo & hopped right on in.

After washing my hair & scrubbing myself, I brushed my teeth.

Then I grabbed my towel and went back into my room.

Before I could even dry off, there HE was. Sitting on my bed and smirking at me.

I mentally rolled my eyes, but actually I was scared to death.

"What do you want Jonathan?" I asked, clenching my towel harder than I already was.

"You." He simply said, as he rushed over to me.

I tried to run, but he grabbed me by my hair before I could even leave the room.

"Where the fuck you think you going bitch?!" He said, while slapping me.

Tears filled my eyes, as I tried to fight him off me.

"Get off of me you sick bastard!" I yelled, while kneeing him in his balls.

"Ahh!" He yelled out, in agony.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked it.

I slowly slid down to the tile floor, as I silently cried.

Could life get any worse?

Actually it could.

Knowing that my mom will find out soon, Jonathan would make up a lie and I'll still get abused and raped in the same day.

Every fucking day, this is a damn repeat.

How can a mother be so stupid? I just don't understand.

I miss my real dad, and my brother.

They're both in the drug game, so I've heard. But I never hear from them. I wish I could have went with them, but hey everything isn't peaches and cream right?

"Camille, open this damn door! You know you getting your ass beat right?" I heard my mom yelled.

I sighed and got up. Might as well get this shit over with.

I swallowed hard, and slowly opened the door. As soon as I did, I felt a hand go across my face. My face burned, as my eyes swelled with tears. I looked at my mother with disgust, as she looked at me with hate in her eyes. Something she always does, but I never understood why.

"You tried to fuck my man again?" She yelled, as she charged at me.

I was in the bathroom, so there was no where to run.

She grabbed my hair, swinging me violently as hard as she could. She then dropped me and kicked me my face several times.

"Stay away from him, or next time it'll be worse." She said, as she spit on me.

Jonathan stood there smirking at me, and winking his eyes at me.

I only cried more, while trying to catch my breath. I felt myself going in & out of conscious.

Looks like no school for me today.

I'm Very Sorry, For Not Updating In A Very Long Time! But I'm Back!

I Decided to start over, like I said.

Same concept, but more details.

Tell me what you guys think about this chapter!

Vote .

Comment .

~ Mookie ~ 😊

(Camille in the MM)