Going Away

* Camille's POV *

That night.

It's been a couple hours since I've heard from Trè or Brandon or my brother for that matter. I really hope that they were okay.

Precious had fallen asleep and I was up all by myself with the security. But they weren't even around. I sighed and checked my phone, hoping they would at least call.

"Where the fuck are they." I mumbled. To say I was stressing myself, wouldn't even be an heavy enough word for me right now. All I want to do is just chill out for the night, and be happy.

Is it bad to be happy? I swear nothing ever goes right for me in life. I try not to complain and bitch about things, but enough is enough! Especially when you've been through what I've been through.

I'm starting to think God doesn't like me.

My phone lit up and I got happy. As soon as I unlocked it though, my smile faded. It was from an unknown number and the text read the following.

You think you safe huh, bitch? Haha, guess again. I will get you! And I will kill them sweet little boys of yours. Mark my words.

I threw the phone down and began breathing heavily. Who the hell would want me?

The sound of my phone must have been loud because Precious woke up and the guards came rushing in.

"Camille, what happened?" Precious asked.

"Is everything alright?" One of the guards asked.

I tried to speak, but no words came from my mouth. As soon as I felt myself talking, the boys rushed in looking angry as hell.

I broke down crying and Brandon ran to my side.

"Why the fuck she crying?!" Kendrick yelled.

"Forreal." Trè agreed, looking at the guards funny.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Brandon asked, wiping my tears away. The look on his face let me know he was concerned.

Once again I tried to speak, but nothing would come out.

"Come on bae, talk to me! Say something!" He yelled shaking me.

"Milly boo, what's the matter?" Trè asked.

"Yeah babygirl, we here now! You can tell us." Kendrick added.

More tears fell as I pointed to my phone. The pain in my throat wouldn't allow me to talk. I just couldn't.

Kendrick went over and picked up my phone. He obviously saw the text message, because his face turned a bright red.

"Yo, fuck wrong with you? Somebody tell me what's going on!" Trè yelled.

"Right, I'm confused." Precious added.

"King, Trigga, come with me in the kitchen man."

Brandon kissed my lips softly, before getting up and walking away.

When they went into the kitchen, I turned around and stared at Precious. She stared at me back and I just shook my head. For some reason, I really didn't want her here.

After what seemed like forever, the boys came back and man were they mad. Even Trè's darkskin was turning a deep red color.

"Y'all we gotta go now, like right now! Don't even worry about clothes, we'll buy some when we get there." Kendrick told us.

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, just come on." Kendrick said.

I sighed, but did as told.

"Y'all make sure our houses are always surrounded tight while we're gone." Trè told his security.

"Yes sir." They agreed.

Brandon grabbed my hand as we walked towards a truck I never seen before. Where were their cars?

"Whose car is this?" I asked Brandon.

"Stop asking questions bae, just get in." He told me. I rolled my eyes and got in. With him right behind me.

My brother and Trè sat in the front. While I was in the middle in the back. Brandon on my left, Precious on my right.

"Y'all got y'all shit right?" Kendrick asked backing out.

"Yeah." Brandon and Trè replied.

I leaned my head on Brandon, as he held me real close to him. I could tell this was going to be a long drive.

"Milly boo we gotta get you a new phone and number, iight?" Trè told me.

I nodded and he did too.

About halfway down the road, Brandon began playing in my hair. That was really making me sleepy.

There was no words exchanged from anybody. Only thing that was making noise was the radio.

"Baby?" Brandon whispered in my ear.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"If anything happens to us, just know I love you okay?"

The thought of anything happening to my boys or me made me sick to my stomach. I hope everything would be okay in the end.

"I love you too." I mumbled against his soft, plump lips.

* Brielle's POV *

Should I?

I mean... this is a big risk.

Here I am holding a knife, blood dripping from the tip.

I look around to make sure no one is watching.

When the coast was clear, I made a run for it.

No one can stop me now!

Like or Nah? 😊

Vote or Nah? ❤️

Comment or Nah? 😊

Cliff Hanger or Nah? Lol 😎

Updating Again Later....

Mookie 😘