The End

"My love." Tsu'tey breaths as he held (Y/n) close to him with one arm. His other was strung up in a sling and his abdomen was wrapped up.

'Are you in great pain?' She asks when she pulled away.

"No longer. Seeing you, our people grow victorious has lessened my pain. I am now complete." He says, touching her cheek with his bruised hand. She smiled and kissed him softly, careful of his bruised face and busted lip.

"Tsu'tey!" Jake shouts as he too rushes forward, embracing his brother.

"My brother. Forgive me for not being strong enough to fight with you."

"You were strong enough, more than me at least. I'm still not one of you and  I know I couldn't have done it without you, my brother." Jake says. Both males placed their hands on each other's chests gently.

"Besides, being s chief isn't really my thing." Jake jokes, causing the Navi chief to laugh a little and shake his head while he walked away. Then he turned to (Y/n) and pressed his forehead to hers, sighing in content.

"I had thought I lost you again."

'You could never lose me. I have too much to live for now.' She signs.

The sky people were ushered out of the base and onto the ship. Only a few chosen were allowed to remain on Pandora, including some scientists and guards in the Avatar Program. Grace was in charge of the proceeds, making sure the links to the avatars were always running. Norm was in charge of teaching the avatars their more human says like technology and books while Grace was to see to the construction of their new homes that were lost when their sacred home tree was destroyed. After a while, everyone fell into place with the Navi and not a single Sky person came back to the planet unless invited.

Jake was to be connected tonight, a party so he says considering it is his birthday. He was ushered in by Grace, who walked his human form to the tree of souls as Neytiri helped the males carry his other beside him. Once he was placed down, they began their chant. Tsu'tey stood beside Mo'at as (Y/n) knelt to the sacred tree, her eyes closed and her cue attached to the ground with the others. The seeds then floated down to her, resting across her form and into her hair, making her head glow like a halo as she turned to the tree.

'Dear mother, give our friend a new life with us. Give him the strength to stand as our brother.' She prayed as they stripped him, set him on the ground and soon the seeds of the sacred tree, perched from (Y/n)'s hair, had floated down to his body.

Then they chanted faster, moving as one as they prayed to the sacred tree. She sat in front of him, her hand in his chest and her cue to the ground, eyes closed and praying in her head over and over. Th throbbing the UK of a loud heartbeat sounded in her ears, besting rhythmically with her own as she breathed in and out deeply. Until suddenly, she gasped, pulling away from Jake and leaning back.

Mo'at motioned for the rest of them to  stop, kneeling to her as she removed the mask from his face and shuffled to his Navi form. The glow was gone and the heavy loud throbbing had dulled into silence, making her fear for the worst as she peered at her friend's face.

"Jake?" Neytiri says as she too approaches.

The three stayed still as all went silent. Then (Y/n) felt within her a hart beat and smiled, looking down at Jake just as he opened his gold eyes. Mo'at stood and announced Jake lived, resulting in the crowd cheering for their new brother. Jake stood, pulled on a loincloth from Neytiri and held her close. Then he turned to (Y/n) and smiled as she nodded to him.

'Welcome brother.' She signs.

"Thank you sister." He replies.

Then grins and picks her up, spinning her around with a laugh. Neytiri did the same, laughing as the two sibling like friends shared an embrace. Then they parted, moving to their own mates and Tsu'tey announced to celebrate in honor of their new brother.

The Navi soon began to dance and sing, passing out food as the children began running around with each other. (Y/n) watched the children and smiled, holding Tsu'tey's hand and thinking of the little ball of light within her. She looked up at the male that she called her mate and pulled on his hand. He turned, allowing her to lead him away through the trees.

"What is it my love?" He asks taking her hands, but she removed them and smiled.

'I have received a wonderful gift from HER.' She signs, since there was no word for Eywa.

"A gift? What gift?" He asks.

She smirked a little, looking down at her belly and poked it, wiggling her eyebrows at him. He was confused at first, but then he realized what it meant and his eyes went wide.

"You are..." she nods.

Then he lets out a cheerful wail, spinning her in his arms as she grinned at him. He kissed her hard, grinning and laughing as he carried her in his arms back to the others. Jake and Neytiri were within hearing distance and heard his happy cry, rushing to see what had happened when he bursts through the trees with a smile so wide they thought his mouth would tear.

"My mate is with child!" He shouts loudly.

The village heard his news, seeing as how he bellowed it out loudly, and cheered once more, rushing to congratulate their young chief and his mate.

That night as she lay beside her husband in the soft nest, Tsu'tey rubbed her stomach and hummed a Navi song softly as he leaned gently on her stomach.

"I pray this child grows into beauty and strength and becomes a good chief some day."

'They will... with our help, they will have the future.'

Tsutey smiled leaning in and kissing his mate as the setting sun shown of bright pinks and purples across the sky, sending them all into peace at last.

THE END

I see you (Tsu'tey love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara