A liesure day off

Tsu'tey was already irritated by the next morning. (y/n) was useless when it came to speaking and learning the language, so of course so he decided to learn hers; she calls it the language of signs. For the next three hours the two sat above the navi in the home tree, Tsu'tey growing more frustrated by the second. (y/n) was patient she waited while he slowly made the signs then looked to her for confirmation on whether or not it was correct. Each time she nodded at him with a smile, he would feel a surge of pride spread through his chest and he would smile a little at her.

'I see you sister.' he signs slowly.

She smiles and nods, signing the same thing but didn't sign brother. Tsu'tey cocks his head in confusion.

"You did not sign brother. Why?"
She didn't reply, only smiled and looked out to the valley below. Tsu'tey took the distraction as the perfect opportunity to study her.

Her long curled locks cascaded over her back and shoulders in soft waves of silk. His fingers itched to touch it.

Her plump lips held a small smile and for some reason a quick thought flashed in his mind: what did her lips taste like?

Her eyes were unlike any other navi, an obvious sign she was not a real navi. Instead of the calm yellow, her eyes showed a bright blue with purple hues around the irises, and sparkled with emotion whenever she smiled at him. He sometimes got lost in those beautiful orbs, but he would never tell her that.

Finally the other... Obvious signs of sky people. Her chest; as shameful as it made him feel, sometimes he was like the other men and couldn't tear his eyes from her large bossom. He even had the gull to imagine two children suckling at her, one with blue eyes, one with green. They were so big he wondered if his hand was perhaps too small!

Suddenly she waved a hand in front of his face, breaking him of his stupor. She raised an eyebrow at him in confusion and signed something.

'you ok?' she signs.

Tsu'tey blinks a few times and nods, a small dust of purple lining his cheeks and nose. She caught him staring at her. It was shameful to think of a female in such a way without mating with her. Then he wondered what it would be like to mate with her.

Once again he was lost in thought. (y/n) didnt bother him this time, simply let his mind wander. He was probably tired from all the signing, they have been at it for a couple hours. But now he knows the basics which made her smile.

Suddenly however Tsu'tey stood up and began marching down the tree. Confused, (y/n) followed slowly. She stopped as he reached the bottom, casting a quick glance at her before hopping on his pale and riding off with the hunters. She shook her head in confusion and shrugged, climbing the rest of the way down.

"Hey chika." jake says walking up to her as she lands on the ground.

"How did lessons go with mr. not-so-nice?" he joked.

'Good, knows as much as you do now.' she replies with a smile. While jake and she were out of their avatars, she made a point to teach him signing as well so they could talk more often. He liked confiding in ber because she couldn't speak but he hated that she couldn't do the same. He wrnt out of his way to learn some things from Norm as well, but she didnt know that.

"Oh sure like he could know as much as me..." he scoffs.

(y/n) rolls her eyes but shoves him by his shoulders as they walk. It was a day of relaxation today. Neytiri was off doing her own thing apparently and Tsu'tey took off so the two finally had some breathing time.

"So i got some juicy news for you." Jake says with a smirk.

'What is it?' she signs.

"While I was learning some of the language, i heard your name being said between the hunters." he says.

'why would they talk about me?'

"My guess is one of them or all of them like you, and not in the friendly way." he wiggled his eyebrows. She gasped and used her tail to whip his leg. He yelped and rubbed his leg.

"Hey now, don't hurt the messenger!" he whined as he glared playfully at her.

She shook her head and crossed her arms, pushing her breasts closer together in the tight cloth. The males walking by slowed as they saw her. Jake saw the look of pure lust in their eyes as she stared shamelessly at (y/n).

"Maybe we should learn how to sew today. We can make our own clothes." he added so as not to be conspicuous.

She raised her eyebrow before shrugging and nodding, moving to the elder navi females in the corner. Jake sloppily asked the three if they could join. The three females looked over to (y/n) before sharing a knowing look, then nodded to them.

Tsu'tey returned a while later and noticed (y/n) immediately. She was sewing beads onto a fur top with feathers on it while Jake sully was trying to sew two pieces together. He laughed as Neytiri came back from her own hunt.

"It would seem my female is a much faster learner than that male." tsutey gloats. Neytiri raised her eyebrow with a smirk, confusing him.

"What?"

"You called her your female." she says walking towards them.

His smile fades in realization; he didn't notice he called her his. He growled as the other males chuckled, all but one, who was walking up to (y/n).

Atan'eko was a trouble maker but a loyal and strong warrior. He was the one who made the snide comments about (y/n) yesterday, which Tsu'tey already didn't like. Now he's going to try to speak to her? Tsutey watched in anger as the warrior walked up to her while she was finishing her beading. He wanted to storm over there, wanted to pull Atan'eko away and tell him to leave her be, but he couldnt. She does not belong to him, so he could only watch as the warrior walks up and begins to speak to her. He almost laughed at her confused expression but then he frowned again when she smiled at the warrior. He scoffs angrily and walks away with bow in hand, hoping that hunting for the evening meal would calm him.

That night as they ate, both Tsu'tey and Jake were surprised to see (y/n) smiling at Atan'eko as he spoke in english. It was poor but she understood him well enough. Jake glared at Atan'eko while Tsu'tey boiled in rage. Both males suddenly felt the need to keep that warrior away from (y/n) at all times. Both males shared a look and a small nod. A secret plan has been put into motion, and that warrior had no idea what was coming.