Lets Finish This

'Take him home.' She orders, pulling Tsu'tey to the Ikran as he flew down to her. He nodded, pulling the wounded Navi chief into his claws and flying away.

She stood, glaring up at the large ship that held the monster inside. She closed her eyes, her mind calling out to a nearby Ikran. Suddenly a deep green Ikran flew down and bowed her head to (Y/n). She nodded to her, climbing up and taking off into the sky. As she breached the tree lining, she saw Jake and his own Ikran flying towards the ship and she joined, heading to him.

"(Y/n), get back its you he wants!" He shouted as the two jumped down onto the ship.

Jake was quick to take out the gunmen and (Y/n) grabbed two of them, loading them and running towards the front. Jake took some bombs and tried to throw them against the motor of the ship, but Quaritch saw him coming, swerving the ship so he would fall, along with the bombs.

She gasped when she saw Jake sliding down and off the ship. She rushed forwards, grabbing his hand just as he was about to fall. Then Jake saw the rockets beside him and grabbed one while (Y/n) got a good hold on the ship. Then she saw Quaritch opening a hatch. (Y/n) was quick to shoot at him as she still held onto Jake's arm while he threw a small rocket into the spinning roters of the ship, blasting the engine. Letting go of the ship and falling until (Y/n)'s Ikran roared, swooping in and scooping them up before they hit the ground.

"Whoo! Nice catch!" Jake says as they land while the ship crashed, exploding in a fire filled puff of smoke that covered the blue sky.

The two landed on the ground safely, looking around at the devastation. They grew closer, looking over the broken ship. Then suddenly, a shot rang out and hit (y/n) in the side, causing her to gasp and fall to the ground in pain.

"(Y/n!)" Jake shouts as he rushes over, just in time to see Quaritch walk up in one of the big suits.

He smirks, aiming the large gun at her again. But he paused, looking behind him and whipped around just as Neytiri launched at him with the Thanator roaring at him. They jumped on the general, biting and clawing at the machine before he threw them down. They they jumped again, smashing the gun out of the machine hand and breaking it before he punched them away into a tree.

"Neytiri!" Jake shouts as he heard a cry of pain and a roar. He whipped around and saw Neytiri and the Thanator being tossed away. Then Quaritch drove the knife in the Thanators neck. (Y/n) gasped in pain and doubled over, her heart stuttering as the thanator finally passed, falling limp with Neytiri trapped beneath it.

She struggled to stand as Jake and Quaritch faced off, knives swinging until he finally jumped, driving the large knife into the glass of the machine. Quaritch took it out and surprising them by popping the glass case out of the machine leaving him vulnerable. He slipped on a mask and adjusted it. While the two faced off again, (Y/n) struggled to stand up again, moving to Neytiri. When she reached her, she helped pull her leg from the beast and pointed to the paddock where Jake was in the unit.

"We must keep him away from there." Neytiri shouts as Quaritch manages to break through the glass, letting out all the oxygen. Neytiri rushed to the paddock while (Y/n) picked up a bow and arrow. Then she whistled, catching Quaritch's attention just before she notched it.

"You really think you can stop me girlie? Your already dead." He says walking towards her.

She couldn't help but agree as she tried to pull the arrow back but couldn't. She fell back against the tree and smiled as she saw Neytiri run into the building and to Jake.

'Eywa, you can have me... after this.' She thought to herself as she suddenly gathered as much strength as she could, pulling the arrow back and letting it loose, shooting it right into his chest. He stopped short ith a gurgle, looking down at the arrow and then back to her. Then he fell to his mechanical knees and then forwards, finally dead.

Then, she fell forwards, down to her own knees before dropping the bow, letting out a huff before falling forward too. Darkness took her, all but the sounds of the whispers was heard around her.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

You stood in the white fog as it enveloped your legs and waist. You looked up, seeing Eywa standing with her back to hou, arms wide and muttering quietly to herself.

"You have returned too soon my child." She says quietly.

"We won the battle. It is over, your people will live in peace now." You replied.

"My people..." Eywa turns, her eyes cast to your face.

"Our people." She replies, leaning down and touching the bottom of your chin with a soft smile.

"You have done what I could not, my child. You set us free." She says, standing back up straight.

"Now I can do the same for you." She adds, closing her eyes and holding her hands out. Suddenly, you felt a warmth seep into your skin. Closing your own eyes, your body shuddered and whacked before suddenly, the light became to bright to bear. You closed your eyes but it didn't help.

"Return to the people my child. You are needed there. We will see each other again. But not in this life time." Eywa's voice echoed as you suddenly felt your body jolt backwards. Black covered your vision as you finally released, letting the warmth flow through you and darkness descend.

A faint heartbeat was heard before light came back to your eyes, colors and voices heard, then chanting. Jo's sat beside the still body of the female, watching as she slowly woke. Her body jolted and she gasped, light filling her eyes and she opened them.

"(Y/n)?" Jake says crawling forwards.

She blinked and slowly sat up with a deep sigh. Then she smiled, nodding her head with a thumbs up. Jake and Neytiri sighed in relief as Jake hugged her.

"Good to have you back sister." He says.

'It is finally over.' She signs slowly, standing.

"Yeah, its all over." Jake nods.

With a smile, (Y/n) slowly walked from the tree and to the people. They all bowed their heads and held out their hands palm up. She grazed their hands as she walked, her feet glowing brightly with each step. Her markings were still white, but her hair went back to its beautiful black waves.

She looked around the area, her heart crying out as she scanned the males while the Navi celebrated their final victory. Then she paused, looking ahead.

Tsu'tey was slowly limping towards her, bandaged and weak, yet a smile on his lips. She grinned, running to him and throwing her arms around his neck.

"My love..."