when the bad boy met his match chapter 7

When The Badboy Met His Match

Chapter 7
Blaze's P.O.V.
During homeroom I tried to talk to her about it again but she ignored me.
I really didn't understand her, she puts up a good front, but yesterday for the first time I saw real fear in her eyes.
I knew she had a good punch, so it could be possible for her to take Jack. But she didn't, and that's what confused me.
She ignored me all through the day until lunch when I got tried of it.
I went to the table that we shared grabbed her lunch and threw her over my shoulder, ignoring the stares we got from the other students.
"Jackass" she muttered but made no move to struggle.
I carried her out to the soccer field.
I dropped her on the top bench of the stands.
"Okay spill" I said sitting next to her.
"There's nothing to talk about" she said eating her pizza
"Chastina" I sighed " I know you could fight back so why do you let him do this to you?"
" Blaze the man was in the army and he toke to killing like flies take to honey, and he has killed many people since, so what do you think I should do"
 I was shocked to know that someone like him went a fought for our country.
"I don't know tell the police" I answered after getting over the shock.
She snorted.
"Oh yeah that's going to go over well, and when he catches me he'll kill me, Blaze this isn't something you can fix, I'm just waiting for graduation, and then I'm going to move and take my siblings with me" she said running a hand through her hair.
"Why not do it now?" I ask leaning my head back against the fence.
"I don't have the money" she said shrugging.
She got up and walked away.