when the badboy met his match chapter 5

tell me what you think of Blazes P.O.V.

When The Badboy Met His Match

Chapter 5 

The school didn't let Blaze go, and because of the teachers watching him due to my last prank he wasn't able to skip. 

And I have to admit that made me happy, just the look on his face as he walked into the room was enough for me to die happy! 

"Well MR.Knight your taking showing your true colors to a whole new meaning" Mrs.Carson screeched while laughing. 

Half the kids stared and him while the others were on the floor laughing and pointing. 

"Oh my god Blaze when I told you purple and green were you colors I didn't mean to dye yourself that way!" I said widening my eyes at him with a hand on my chest. 

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DID THIS!" he yelled stalking toward me. 

"Is that true Miss.Day?" the teacher ask. 

"yes" I smiled. 

"go to the office!" she shouted though minutes ago she was laughing her self. 

I walked down to the principals office sighing as Mr.Gregor frowned at me. 

"I'm sorry but it seems were going to have to call your mother" he said picking up the phone not even waiting for me to lie. 

I froze eyes going wide. 

My mother was a nice woman, but she was engaged to this monster, there was only one way to put him. 

He didn't like me, Collin, or Winnie. He wouldn't hit them but he would hit me. And he didn't care where we were if I got on his nerves he would backhand me. 

And my mother was on a business trip and he was down on the call list. 

Blaze's P.O.V. 

I couldn't believe her, she DYED me purple and green! 

" Mr.Knight would you do me a favor and take Chastina's things to the office?" Mrs.Carson ask about thirty minutes into her lesson. 

I got up, grabbed her stuff and stalked off toward the office. 

As I was about to round the corner I heard two kids crying, a man yelling, and a deafening smack. 

I rounded the corner to see Chastina standing there holding her cheek, with the two kids clinging to her legs, cowering from a man raising his hand back to hit again. 

" Hey blaze!" Chastina gasp out looking happy to see me, I would be to if that was about to happen to me. 

"Hey Chazy" I said coming up to stand next to her. 

She suddenly latched on to my neck hugging me, as she placed her lips next to me ear. 

"Please play along please and I wont ever prank you again okay?" she ask  

"Sure" I breathed into her hair hugging her back. 

She pulled back smiling at the man. 

"Jack this is blaze, you see this was all a mistake, his brother put dye in his shampoo and body wash, and Mrs.Carson thought I did because I was laughing, and they didn't give me a chance to explain" Chastina smiled sweetly at the man. 

"Is that true, boy?" jack ask turning toward me. 

"Yes sir" I replied, biting back the bale that came up from addressing him with a tittle of respect, having seen what had just went down. 

"Oh, well If that's the case ill be in the car, you have five minutes" 

After he walked off, the three seemed to sigh in relief. 

"Thanks Blaze, I owe you" Chastina said grabbing her bag, and picking up the twins. 

She walked off leaving me standing there thinking about what I just saw.