When The Badboy Met His Match Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Chastina's P.O.V.

I had to get away from him, he knew too much and now he was going to pressure me into something that could get me killed.

I knew that he had good attentions but I didn't want to pull him into this and get hurt along the way.

Later that day when I walked out of my last class Blaze grabbed me a pulled me into an abandon classroom.

"What the hell blaze?" I said wrenching my arm out of his grasp.

"Listen Chastina I know you don't want my help but if you ever need anything you can call me or come by my house my mom wont mind." Blaze said slipping a piece of paper into my hands.

He opened the door and disappeared before i could reply.

Tears prickled at my eyes, he didn't have to do that and he was the first person to care.

That night something happened that scared the shit out of me.

I walked in on jack cornering Winnie.

She had tears pouring from her eyes as she screamed at him to stop.

I picked up the steel baseball bat I kept behind Collin's bed, I crept up behind him before swinging it around with all my might and knocked him out.

"Sissy" Winnie cried crawling into my arms as I grabbed the bag of cloths i kept just in case, grabbing Collin and my keys and headed for the car and raced out of there.

We couldn't go far at least not for now, I didn't have the money for that.

After I had calmed and put down the twins I pulled out the number Blaze had given me and went out on the hotel balcony.

The phone rang twice before he answered.

"Hello"

"Hey blaze, its chastina"

"Hey are you okay, you sound like you've been crying"

"Yeah, i walked in on jack trying to rape Winnie, i hit him over the head and ran away, but we're just in hotel in town since i cant afford to go anywhere else, and i just needed someone to talk to" i choked out around my suppressed sobs.

"Which hotel are you at and what room?" he ask

"Grand view 312 why?"

"I'll be there in a few" he said and the hung up