When the badboy met his match Chapter 10

When the Badboy Met His Match

Chapter 10

Blaze's P.O.V.

Ten minutes later she pulled away from my chest wiping at her eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to go all cry baby on you." She said sniffing a little, a small apologetic smile tugging at her lips.

"It's fine, what are enemies for?" I told her nudging her with my shoulder.

She laughed quietly shaking her head.

"So Barbie Girl, really?" I ask raising a brow "How did you even manage to get my phone without me knowing?"

"I'm a pretty good pick pocket." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Of course, I should've known." I said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"But thanks Blaze really." she said standing up.

"So what are you going to do now?" I ask following her to the edge of the balcony leaning on the guard rail.

"I don't have a clue, the man is completely mad. If i turn him in he'll somehow wiggle his way out of trouble and come after us." She said lowering her eyes to the cars passing on the streets below.

"Well one things for sure you can't possibly stay here you'll end up running out of money and it's kind of obvious a hotel is where you would go." I said with a plan that I knew she wouldn't like brewing in my mind.

"Well it will have to do until I can get a job, and get us an apartment."

"How about if you stay with me and my family until you can get an apartment? That way you can be saving the money you would use to pay for this room." I finished quickly seeing that she was going protest to the very idea of needing my help.

"I can't except that offer, we would be intruding and your parents- wait Blaze, Blaze? What're you doing?" she ask as I pulled my phone form my pocket quickly dialing my house.

"Hey sweetie, where are you?" My mom ask answering the phone on the first ring.

"I'm at my friends hotel room, you know Chastina, i told you about her situation, yeah well her step-father crossed the line tonight and she needs a place to stay and i told her it would be okay for her to stay with us but she says she doesn't want to intrude" I told my mom knowing that if anyone could get Chastina to agree to do something it would be my mom.

"Put her on the phone sweetheart." I silently handed the phone to her.

"Hello?" She ask giving me a look.

"No Mrs.Knight-" Her eyes widen as my mom no doubt started to guilt trip her.

"Of course your house is fine but I don't want to intrude on-" her desperate babble was cut short again.

"Of course Mrs.Knight you son and I are friends, but-" I could see defeat coloring her features as my mom wore her down.

"We would love to stay with you Mrs.Knight thank you so much." Even as the words left her mouths the glared at me.

Sighing she spook again

"I can't wait to meet you either Mrs.Knight-Karen, yes ma'am we'll see you soon, bye-bye." she hung up the phone and handed it back to me before glaring at me.

"You sir do not play nice." She growled out at me poking me in the chest.

"Hey whatever works, and my mom could guilt trip anyone. Now lets go get your siblings up and pack, so we wont keep mom waiting." i told her giving her a bright grin before slipping into the hotel room.