When the badboy met his match Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry I know that its short and a bit spazzy but please bare with me.

Comment and vote please:)

When The Badboy Met His Match

Chapter 11

Chastina's P.O.V.

For a moment I just stood looking at the balcony door, before shaking my head and following Blaze into the room.

"Do you think we should wake them up or just let them sleep and carry them to the car?" Blaze ask looking over his shoulder as he grabbed the bags that I hadn't unpacked yet.

"It would be better to wake them up they had a rough day and it would probably do more damage for them to wake up some different." I told him shaking their shoulders softly.

"Wha?" Collin ask sitting up rubbing at his eyes.

"We're going to be staying at my friends house for awhile, okay?" I ask as I picked them up.

"Kay." Winnie said resting her head back on my shoulder before falling back asleep.

"I've got everything if you want to go check out." Blaze said walking out the door.

I checked out canceling my week long canceling the reservation I had made for the rest of the week.

Walking out to the parking lot I found Blaze leaning against his car waiting for me.

"Just follow me, it's kind of a confusing drive. But on the upside your mom's boyfriend won't be able to find you." He said smiling before climbing into his car.

After buckling the twins up I followed Blaze out of the parking lot.

The winding road of Maggie Valley were already complex enough, you could get lost in five minutes if you didn't know the roads. So if Blaze said the roads to his house were complex then it was best to pay attention.

About forty minutes later we arrived at his long drive way that led to a huge cabin surrounded by woods, and was sat on the middle of a mountain.

The house was made of dark brown wood, it had a wrap around porch, and the second floor had a balcony with a wall of windows. All in all it was a beautiful house.

All of a sudden the front door flew open and a middle-aged woman came walking out her bright blond locks flying around her face as she made her way over to me.

Before I knew what was happening I was enveloped into bear hug that knocked the breath out me.

I didn't know someone so small could be so strong, I thought as I slowly hugged her back.

She pulled away grabbing my face between her hands squashing my cheeks.

"Aww, you poor baby." She cooed rubbing the bruise on my cheek softly before getting a fierce look on her face.

"I will make sure he never hurts you ever again!!" She declared before pulling me back into a hug.

"Ummm, thank you Mrs.Knight, for everything." I said patting her back.

"Karen." She said pulling away, "Now let's get these cuties into the house before your all catch a cold." She said going around and helping Collin out of the car tickling his sides.

"And what would your name be?" She ask in a baby voice.

"Collin." He grinned pointing to himself.

"What a cute name, well I'm Karen and you and your sisters are going to be staying with me and my family for a while, is that okay?" She ask bouncing him up and down.

He nodded shyly, his grin growing bigger.

"Blaze, be a gentleman, and grab their bags while we take these cutie-pies inside." She said walking past him patting him on the cheek.

He rolled his eyes, but they held a fondness in them.

I picked Winnie up from where she was standing smiling at her when she looked up.

I walk into the house but stood in the entry-way looking around at the comfortable looking house.

It was big but you could tell it was lived in and the feel was just homey, something you normally don't find from a house this size.

"Come on in sweetie, and make yourselves at home."

"Thank you again Mrs.Knig- Karen" I quickly corrected when she raised a brow at me, "For letting us stay here."

"Well I was not going to let you stay somewhere that you would only be wasting money on when your could stay here before trying to get on your feet. And besides, your Blazes friend one of the only ones that's not scared of him, from what he says, so you family." She said patting me shoulder before pushing me off toward the stairs.

"Go get settled in, dear, Blaze please show her to the their room." She said looking over my shoulder to where he was standing.

"Sure thing Ma."