Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Its short I'm sorry but I hope you like it.

Blaze's P.O.V

"Thank you," Chastina repeatedly whispered into my chest.

After seeing her reaction to not having the twins put into her custody I felt bad that we hadn't told her about the back up plan of my mom and dad gaining custody of them all.

I pulled her in tighter to my chest wanting to comfort her.

I felt a hand grip my should and turned my head to my dad.

Chastina feeling my movement looked up from my chest.

Dad smiled down us, and I could see the fondness my dad had gained for Chastina over just a short period of time.

"Why don't we get back home and we can all do something as a family?" Dad ask a bit hestiantly not wanting to upset her.

Before my dad knew what was happening he had his arms full of a greatfull Chastina.

"Thank you so much Mr.Knight for every thing" She said pulling back to give him a watery smile.

"No thanks welcome" Dad said before ushering us out of the court house.

"Why don't we pick up something to eat, to celebrate?" Dad asked as we got in the car.

"That sound great, Mr. Knight, thank you." Chastina said a grin blooming.

"How does pizza sound?"

"Pizza sounds good."

Dad pulled into the Village in Pizza down town.

The place was so packed that even if we had wanted to eat here without mom and the twins we wouldn't have been able to, there was not one seat open.

I heard dad muttering under his breath about how if they didn't serve such good pizza he wouldn't got here.

I smirked as we made our way up to the counter.

The guy working the counter turned to us to ask what we wanted but paused a bit when he saw Chastina.

A cocky grin covered his face as he looked her up down.

"And what can I get for you?" He ask Chastina, leaning on the counter toward her.

A wave of anger went through me, and I step up behind Chastina putting a hand on her waist.

Chastina, who had been tense looking at the guy with clear disgust written on her face, relaxed into me leaning against my chest.

I smirked over her shoulder at the guy.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my dad suppress a smile at the guys face.

"We would like a small cheese pizza, a large meat lovers and-" He paused turning to Chastina and I.

"Do you guys want to split a pizza down the middle, half what Chastina wants half what Blaze wants?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Chastina and I exchanged a Glance before nodding, no reason to get too much and have to throw it away.

"Pepperoni and pineapple" we say at the same time, whcih makes me smirk.

Chastina looked up at me with a smile, " You like pepperoni and Pineapple? No one ever likes pepperoni and pineapple."

I chuckle at the look of disgust on the counter guys face.

"And a large pepperoni and pineapple, and some cheese sticks"

"Coming right up" The guy looked to Chastina and winked "And I'll get you my number, cutie"

"Don't call me cutie, and you can keep the number creep" Chastina replied and walked off.

I smirked at him.

"I wouldn't mess with her if I were you" I snickered out before following Chastina out to the car to wait for my dad.

I got in back with Chastina and poked her in the side.

"Hey cutie" I said pretending to leer at her.

"Oh don't you start, that guy was a total creep, I could feel him undressing me with his eyes" she groaned leaning her head on the seat.

I laughed at her as my dad got in the car and handed us the pizzas to hold.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The moment we entered the house Chastina went running to the twins picked the up, hugged and kissed them.

"Thank you all so much" she said before putting the twins on the ground and hugging my mom.

I just watched with a grin as everything seemed to fall into place.

Chastina and her siblings fell into their place, with us.

With me.