part10

PART 10

~~~

Outside the girls doorm gate.

~~~

(y/n) : so ... I'll see you around ?

Austin : yea.

(y/n) : bye.

Austin : bye.

~~~

You come inside , take a shower and just sit in your room not attending any class afterwards.You just lie on bed and kept smiling.

*haha , I can't beileve we kissed , he is soo cute , jeez , i'm crazy for him , I wanna kiss him more , oh ! :( I dont even have his number , ill ask him later*

It was 8 , you couldn't wait so you went out to search for him . It was still 2 hours left for curfew. You kept searching for him but you failed. Also you couldn't find his friends. But then you saw one and he was going behind the soccer ground .

*there's a jungle behind it , why's he going there? ! Ugghh , now im gonna follow him too*

You go through deep trees and find a old house there. You hear some voices from inside. Glancing through side window you see austin's friends smoking

*where is austin?*

You turn back to leave and see austin was already behind you.

~~~

Austin : don't you have any sense where to go or not ?

*always rude*

(y/n) : I thought you were here.

Austin : even if I was here , you shouldn't have came.

(y/n) : I just wanted to see you.

Austin : why ?

(y/n) : to meet you , maybe we can have dinner together.

Austin : (grabbing your arms) listen (y/n) , what happened this afternoon was a mistake , you better stay away from me.

(y/n) : but I like you.

Austin : I ... don't ... like ... you. You better remember this.

~~~

Tears start coming.

~~~

(y/n) : then why you kissed me back ?

Austin : I ... I don't know. But I want you to leave , right now !

~~~

You start to cry.

~~~

(y/n) : you know austin , for once I thougt you can change , but I was wrong , you can never be a good person , im sure that really makes your parents proud.

~~~

Leaving him , you run back to girls doorm.

~vote, comment