part4

PART 4

~~~

You rush to bathroom first , to fix yourself . Once you were ready , you head to the cafeteria .

~~~

*why do he want me to meet him? Oh my god , im so nervous. What if I embarrass myself ? What if he never talks to me ? What if .... uggghhh just relax , be calm and smile*

~~~

In cafeteria you see Austin's group and Simon's group too . Simon waves at you and points you to sit with him. At the same time austin comes and see simon calling you.

*great ! What a timing*

~~~

Austin : hi.

(y/n) : hey .

Austin : .....

(y/n) : so , why did you call me ?

Austin : I wanted to know why you lied.

(y/n) : thats it ?

Austin : (coming a little closer) you want to talk about something else ?

(y/n) : umm ... no. *his eyes are so beautiful* I just want to know why you threw eggs at our windows ?

Austin : well , it not my fault you're clara's roommate. (y/n) : clara ? Why ?

Austin : well ... its not my fault , you're hanging with Michael's group.

(y/n) : what are you saying ?

Austin : (looking at michael and back at you) your boyfriend is waiting for you , maybe next time , bye.

~~~

*he's not my boyfriend*

~~~

He leaves to sit with his group and you sit with michael.

~~~

Michael : hi.

(y/n) : hey.

Michael : you know austin ?

(y/n) : no , just met him , why ?

Michael : nothing.

~~~

You sense something is wrong between him and austin. But all the time during lunch , austin was looking at you and michael and when you looked at him , he just turned his face away.

~~~

*I have to figure out what's going on between michael and austin*.

~vote, comment