part8

PART 8

~~~

It's been a week since austin said for you to stay away from him. Everything changed after that. Rumor started that you were Michael's girlfriend and that got you really disturbed. You called your mother and upgraded your doorm room to single room with no roommates . You attended your classes alone and had lunch alone. Clara was in Michael's group so you stop being friends with her too. But everyday austin sees you sitting alone in the corner of the cafeteria and turns away. At this moment you hated austin , Michael , this school and everything.

~~~

So you were just sitting alone having lunch when suddenly austin comes and sits infront of you. You just ignore him and eat your lunch. He looks at you but you simply look down and keep eating. You can see everyone was starting to talk because austin was sitting with you.

~~~

Austin : what's wrong ?

(y/n) : nothing.

Austin : why are you being a loner ?

(y/n) : why do you care ?

~~~

You just get up , throw ur stuff in garbage and ran out the cafeteria. Austin follows you. It was raining outside but you just kept going .

~~~

Austin : (y/n) !

(y/n) : WHAT !!??!!

~~~

He takes your hand and takes you to backside of the school building.

~vote, comment