part9

PART 9

~~~

Taking you at the back side he makes sure there was no-one.

*he's looking soo hot all wet ♥*

~~~

Austin : WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ?

*why he's angry?*

(y/n) : WHAT !?!

Austin : WHY ARE BEING A LONER ? CLARA TOLD ME YOU EVEN CHANGED YOUR ROOM TO SINGLE ONE. WHY ?

(y/n) : WHY DO YOU CARE ? AND WHY DID YOU ASKE CLARA ABOUT ME ?

Austin : THEN STOP MAKING ME FEEL AS IF I'VE DONE SOMETHING TO YOU.

~~~

You start crying .

~~~

(y/n) : no , you've done NOTHING !

~~~

You cry more and run towards the soccer ground. You run till you're in the middle and just collapse to the ground , crying even more. He comes behind you.

~~~

Austin : (y/n) , did anyone do something to you ?

~~~

Standing up and looking at him but you can't stop crying.

~~~

(y/n) : yes austin . But you know what ? I hate everything , I hate this school , michael , everyone and I hate you too . I hate your face , your eyes , your hair and your smile too.

Austin : .....

(y/n) : I hate the fact that your parents are dead and you just closed yourself from inside and built up high walls around you , but I know that you're nice guy and if you open up a little , everyone will love you.

Austin : do you think its easy to live like this ?

(y/n) : (coming closer) no , but if someone will be there for you , its gonna be really easy .

~~~

You kiss his cheek and move closer to his lips.

~~~

(y/n) : and I want to be with you , to show you that life takes away somethings but gives you much more in return.

~~~

And you kiss him . At first he hesitates but then he kisses you back.

Wrappin your arms with each other you guys finally kiss in the rain.

~vote, comment