part 1

PART 1

~~~

Standing infront of this huge building , you take a deep breath. It was your first day of school , you're boarding school. You arrived 4 days ago , leaving you no time to make friends , but only one and that was your room mate clara.

The bell rang and everyone was rushing inside but you stood there , really nervous. Taking slow steps towards the building , someone bumps into you from behind , making your new books fall on the ground.

~~~

Guy : oh sorry .

~~~

Without even helping you , he leaves with his group of friends. Simply picking up your books , you enter the school and find your locker. Opening your locker , you keep your extra books in it. The same guy who bumped into you comes and opens his locker , which was next to you.

*wow , he's cute *

But as soon he looks at you , you turn your face and he takes his books and leaves.You find your classroom and seat yourself besides clara , who was on your left side. That guy comes with his friends and sit on your right side , his back towards you.

You keep looking at him behind his back . He's good looking.

~~~

Clara : (y/n) !

(y/n) : (turn around )what ?

Clara : stop looking at him.

(y/n) : (blushing) I was not.

Clara : yea , yea whatever .

~~~

With that your teacher comes in.

~~~

Teacher : Good morning class ! Hope you're ready for some new stuff.

Guy : (whispering) im not.

~~~

You hear him and look at him.

He looks at you but turns his face away.

*yea, he doesn't notice me , he's so freaking cute, why would he bother to look at me*

~~~

The teacher starts to take the attendance and after that you know his name is austin.
~vote, comment