part13

PART 13

~~~

Michael comes and sits besides you. He keeps his hand over your shoulder and pulls you close.

Michael : hey beautiful.

(y/n) : hey.

~~~

Yes , you were friends with michael now. Why ? Because you hated austin and you wanted to make him jealous. You just started being more physical with michael. You did this for a whole week but from the next week austin stopped coming to school and didn't attended any classes. All his friends were there but he wasn't. Asking one of his friends , he tells you that austin was staying at his parents house and it was 10 minutes away from school. You take permission to go to town after school saying you have to buy some room stuff.

~~~

You go after school to the town . After asking some people for directions , you reach at his doorstep.

You knock it. No-one opened. You knocked it again and austin opened the door. He was shirtless.

~~~

*oh my god ! Kill me with your hotness*

~~~

Austin : .....

(y/n) : ... hi.

Austin : who gave you this address ?

~~~

*rude again :( *

~~~

(y/n) : um ... I asked your friend.

Austin : .....

(y/n) : can I come inside ?

Austin : ..... yea.

~~~

You go inside and it was nice and simple , some of his clothes were laying here and there so he quickly picks it up and wears one of his t-shirt. ~~~

Austin : sorry , its just that I live alone.

(y/n) : no problem.

~~~

You seat yourself and he sits on the same couch , keeping some distance between you and him.

~vote, comment